PDA

View Full Version : I need this tune

lankymanc
18th February 2006, 07:18 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for this house tune that was around in '95. I have it on an old Jon Da Silva tape I have when he did a mix on Matt Thompson's show on Kiss 102.
I've attached a MP3 of it but if anyone wants me to, I can e-mail them a full version MP3.

I've wanted it for ten years now and it's now beginning to do my head in.

Please someone, put me out of my misery.

jyxz
20th February 2006, 11:33 AM
argggh - this is one of my long term wants as well. :@ :@

I had a Kiss 102 mix from around 94/95 that David Morales did (Im sure it was a Bank Holiday special called 'Kiss102 all dayer' type thing - and it was sponsored by Beat Street recs, Bolton)

I'd kill to hear this mix again if anybody has it??

It started with a Bugs Bunny sample then went into Paperclip People 'Throw'. Other tracks were 'In de ghetto' by Bad Yard Club, 'Get with u' by Liddell Townsell and this little beaut....

lankymanc
21st February 2006, 10:07 PM
Don't think we'll have much luck with this gem my friend. I've tried several forums with no luck. I for one am suprised as it seemed a pretty huge tune at the time but then again, most of the 90's was quite hazy for me. Maybe we are the only two who liked it and it's sank without a trace.

jyxz
10th September 2006, 06:08 PM
just a *bump* coz I'm still desperate to know myself......

Frostie
11th September 2006, 05:32 PM
got a feelin its a cleeveland city dub soundz very tony di bart for some strange reason will have a look as i have 99% of all cleeveland city releases :thumbsup:

jyxz
12th September 2006, 10:17 AM
that'd be grand Frostie - cheers!

Frostie
15th September 2006, 02:22 PM
well ad a look and its not on any of my releases of tony di bart thought i had more but ive only got this one http://www.discogs.com/release/141889 and the real thing so it could be one of his other tunes from that period but deffo has a tony/nightcrawlers feel to it im prob totally way off :$

jyxz
16th October 2007, 10:32 AM
re-bounce after 12 months.....

any clues with new ears anyone?

BisHoP
16th October 2007, 02:10 PM
sorry, no clue :confused:
But very deep, climax, amazing tune:hubba:

Shiznit
16th October 2007, 11:29 PM
I'm after this big time...
I'll look into it as I have it on a 95 tape and I know the Dj's :thumbsup:

Shiznit
17th October 2007, 12:05 AM
Did a bit of research into this one...
first thoughts would be Mr Marvin or Ralphi Rosario....

Can anyone confirm if it's a mix of "Rosabel - La Puta" from 95
I had this vinyl before but I can't find it :(

jyxz
2nd May 2009, 12:51 PM
still looking.... can anyone help?