PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone identify mystery Whitelabel??? Soundclips!

presuminged
10th February 2006, 01:56 AM
Hiya fellas! I am now getting round to taking clips from my unknown white labels which were part of a collection bought from Manchester last year. (There is another mystery track in the Oldskool classics threads). Here are clips from both sides of this one. The record was in a sleeve with 'native love' on it (although it might not be the right one!!)
Again if anyone 's interested in the Vinyl Let me know. Cheers Ed:D

Noel
10th February 2006, 10:15 AM
The B Side is Divine 'Native Love' ..originally released in '82, think there was an '89 release too..

Roberto
10th February 2006, 07:15 PM
A side sounds like a (bootleg:confused: ) megamix, with the basic organ-driven garagey background track being Kelli Saé "It's too late" (US Easy Street 1989):king:

chiz
10th February 2006, 09:09 PM
The B Side is Divine 'Native Love' ..originally released in '82, think there was an '89 release too..
Doesn't sound like my original so possibly the '89 version

chiz
10th February 2006, 09:12 PM
A side sounds like a (bootleg:confused: ) megamix, with the basic organ-driven garagey background track being Kelli Saé "It's too late" (US Easy Street 1989):king:
This bootleg could be called Block Party. My brother has a white label with Native Love written on one side and Block Party on the other, probably the same one.

presuminged
11th February 2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks for your help guys! Much appreciated. Cheers Ed:thumbsup: