PDA

View Full Version : From a Sasha Mix 1991....Brrrr Stick 'em Ha Ha Ha Stick up!???

presuminged
2nd February 2006, 01:04 AM
I've a feeling this has been Id'ed a million times already, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of this track. Kinda breakbeaty, with a nice fat bassline underneath, and of course the strange vocals mentioned in the title! I will be putting the whole mix up in the next day or so to try and get the other unknowns from the mix sorted. Oh, the other track which I can describe is an Italian Piano track prob. Italian Style or Discomagic, with the Lyrics 'I can't take, I..I..I.I I can't, I can't take the heartbreak' I think it also has the much used 'Whoo.. Yeah' sample in it as well-It's deffo a big '91 piano track. As ever any help is much appreciated. Cheers Ed:D

pluto
2nd February 2006, 01:50 AM
1 = http://www.discogs.com/release/99142 ( listen to the drummer)

presuminged
2nd February 2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks Pluto, very much appreciated mate:thumbsup:

Konspiracy
2nd February 2006, 02:19 PM
2 - Beverlee - Set Me Free

bob_skipton
2nd February 2006, 02:20 PM
the other tune your on about here is :-

BEVERLEE "SET ME FREE" (ZYX)

only came out on ZYX this one.....dead easy to find...there should be a few on www.gemm.com

That tune has the i can't take the heartbreak sample and the wooo-yeah..

other vocal or the main vocal is :-

"don't you ner nerr nerr, wait for me....." sometlike that anyway....lol

"set me free-set me free.....I can't take-I-I-I can't take......etc

if your unsure d/l my mix here....it's tune no. 13 after JILL SANDERS "I CAN'T FEEL IT" and before BACK TO THE FUTURE "KICK IT"

http://www.rmount76.com/timeless/timeless_set.mp3

Bob

Konspiracy
2nd February 2006, 02:25 PM
the other tune your on about here is :-

BEVERLEE "SET ME FREE" (ZYX)

only came out on ZYX this one.....dead easy to find...there should be a few on www.gemm.com

That tune has the i can't take the heartbreak sample and the wooo-yeah..

other vocal or the main vocal is :-

"don't you ner nerr nerr, wait for me....." sometlike that anyway....lol

"set me free-set me free.....I can't take-I-I-I can't take......etc

if your unsure d/l my mix here....it's tune no. 13 after JILL SANDERS "I CAN'T FEEL IT" and before BACK TO THE FUTURE "KICK IT"

http://www.rmount76.com/timeless/timeless_set.mp3

Bob

It originally came out on Dance Street, then licenced to ZYX (its parent company)

It isnt Italian, its German,

Biskit
2nd February 2006, 02:30 PM
It originally came out on Dance Street, then licenced to ZYX (its parent company)

agree :thumbsup:

presuminged
2nd February 2006, 02:38 PM
Nice one fellas. Top quality info as usual!!!! Right now to track the vinyl down. Cheers. P.S I will be posting the full mix (supposedly a Sasha shelleys mix from 1991) later as there is another tune needs iding (and I don't have a working version of soundforge anymore!!):D

Eddy osborne
2nd February 2006, 04:29 PM

yep bob u wana get one its a mint picture sleeve