PDA

View Full Version : soul central vocals with marshall jefferson piano?

old skool
31st January 2006, 02:09 PM
tune im after has the vocals off the new soul central song need you now(vocal mix)-female vocals:"groovin,keep on groovin,flyin,stop your cryin,choosin,whilie your groovin,music is the answer..."?
but also has the piano breakdown of marshal jeffersons move your body,ne1 have ne ideas?

-this could be a booty or maybe the dj just mashed them up on the spot i herd it the other night-paul taylor luvfunky at the empire.

presuminged
31st January 2006, 04:10 PM
I reckon the track your after is Dirty Trix-Salsa Musika. Although this uses the piano line from Richie rich-Salsa House and the Female Vocals from Danny Tenaglia-Music Is the Answer. I will try and find a clip for you. Ed

presuminged
31st January 2006, 04:14 PM
Hers's a link to a soundclip. I doesn't have the vocals in the clip but does have those you mention later (As I have the Vinyl). This was really just to check the piano line was definitely from Marshall Jefferson. Ed
http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR72488

old skool
31st January 2006, 04:57 PM
the tune sounds bout right but im sure the piano was much moe prominent, and i was positive on the night it had the move your body piano later on in the track but i was pretty fooked so u cud be right-il try dwnload it

old skool
1st February 2006, 02:09 PM
the vocals are definately right but its not the tune-its a bit more funkier-am not sure about the piano if its in the tune or was just another song still cant find the exact song though