PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hardcore ID needed!?

Gavwar
19th January 2006, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me ID a really old but quality Happy Hardcore tune with, unfortunately, quite a vague description so here goes: I heard it in the mid 90's on a Dreamscape compilation (Possibly DJ Dougal), the vocal was, as most, sped up but i think it was female and went something like "Extacy, thats what you mean to me, can't you see it's right here with you and me" and then it kind of breaks into a fast, high pitched piano. I've not heard it since so i can't remember any more about it really and searching through all the tunes called Extacy is time consuming at best! Any help would be much appreciated, you guys haven't let me down yet.

Cheers,
Gavwar

V.D.R
19th January 2006, 06:32 PM
You need to try This Forum (http://www.ush.net/board/) for Happy Hardcore ID's if you have no joy. Should get ID'd on there:thumbsup:

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me ID a really old but quality Happy Hardcore tune with, unfortunately, quite a vague description so here goes: I heard it in the mid 90's on a Dreamscape compilation (Possibly DJ Dougal), the vocal was, as most, sped up but i think it was female and went something like "Extacy, thats what you mean to me, can't you see it's right here with you and me" and then it kind of breaks into a fast, high pitched piano. I've not heard it since so i can't remember any more about it really and searching through all the tunes called Extacy is time consuming at best! Any help would be much appreciated, you guys haven't let me down yet.

Cheers,
Gavwar

Dj Ste
19th January 2006, 09:33 PM
it's on shoop records by Technotribe "Emulator e.p." the tune you want on it is "Land Of XTC" right tune:thumbsup: