PDA

View Full Version : Bosh Live Dec 2005 - Tune description

djleo
21st December 2005, 11:47 PM
Hi guys,

Did anyone go to Bosh Live at Manchester Academy early December? If so, does anybody recognise the tune I am about to give a description of? It was played fairly early (poss Mark Norman or before) definately before Eddie Halliwell (god!!). It stuck out like a sore thumb as it was the only tune of it's kind played that night. It was kind of funky (not cheesy though) and was a saxophone sounding instrument. I thought it was very brave of him to play it and it definately brought the house down.

Not a lot to go on, but if you were there, you would remember it, and if you knew it, you would defo know what I am on about!!!!!

Thanks in advance guys!

ninjaalex
17th January 2006, 11:57 AM
Hi guys,

Did anyone go to Bosh Live at Manchester Academy early December? If so, does anybody recognise the tune I am about to give a description of? It was played fairly early (poss Mark Norman or before) definately before Eddie Halliwell (god!!). It stuck out like a sore thumb as it was the only tune of it's kind played that night. It was kind of funky (not cheesy though) and was a saxophone sounding instrument. I thought it was very brave of him to play it and it definately brought the house down.

Not a lot to go on, but if you were there, you would remember it, and if you knew it, you would defo know what I am on about!!!!!

Thanks in advance guys!

Could be Laurent Garnier - The Man With The Red Face.

djleo
19th January 2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks ninjaalex! I will give it a bash.

Thanks again.

djleo
19th January 2006, 12:39 AM
Ant particular mix? As 2 I downloaded turned out negative. Thanks anyway.

ninjaalex
23rd January 2006, 06:51 PM
Try the Jan Driver Mix or Original.

Also try Tim Taylor - The Horn Track (Luke Slater Mix)

djleo
29th January 2006, 02:10 AM
Thanks for the suggestions guys................But it's a no go.

Pretty hard though from the description. I think you had to be there!

Keep tyin tho! :confused: :confused:

ninjaalex
5th February 2006, 04:27 PM
Could be mexicali http://www.discogs.com/release/22944 - but I doubt it, it's worth checking though.