PDA

View Full Version : Thats Not Very Nice late 90 early 91

andygugs
15th December 2005, 05:19 AM
What the hell is this? Long term want this one......sounds a bit like Oh So Nice by Cosmo & Dibs...recording quality is not brilliant but should be OK. Pretty sure the track is being played at least +6.

The other three should be more straight forward...I am looking for confirmations:

D Shake - My Heart The Beat (I think of the album)

next up is two tunes...Homer Projekt - Fear and Second Chance - Hard Up....can anyone confirm this please. Recognisable lyric "Leon...this is Jesse"

Finally I know this is Gotta Believe but which exact mix please.

many thanks in advance

Andrew

Konspiracy
15th December 2005, 08:47 AM
thats not very nice - sounds like Second Chance - In Paradise at some ridiculous speed

ageofhouse.
15th December 2005, 03:26 PM
Don't know for sure but maybe that "My Heart The Beat" tune is the The Ruff Cut version.

ageofhouse.
15th December 2005, 03:32 PM
That homer project tune = The Homer Project - Fear (Original Boccaccio Mix)

Sorry, no recognise Second Chance - Hard up.

ageofhouse.
15th December 2005, 03:43 PM
The exact version of that "gotta believe" tune = The Atomix Mix

:thumbsup:

zippi1
15th December 2005, 05:23 PM
second chance .....ive got an mp3 of this title but it doesnt match this clip :(

andygugs
16th December 2005, 03:53 AM
Right some good progress here:

Second Chance - In Paradise.....this record has been on my wants list for sometime now and the mixtape this clip came from is full of tunes played at +8 so I reckon Konspiracy could be spot on. Just need to find a copy now.

Ageofhouse thankyou, again, for Atomic mix confirmation and Homer Projeckt confirmation.

Zippi1....bugger...that said I want the 12" anyway.

really appreciated

many thanks

Andrew

dodgymix
17th December 2005, 01:50 PM
Right some good progress here:

Second Chance - In Paradise.....this record has been on my wants list for sometime now and the mixtape this clip came from is full of tunes played at +8 so I reckon Konspiracy could be spot on. Just need to find a copy now.

Ageofhouse thankyou, again, for Atomic mix confirmation and Homer Projeckt confirmation.

Zippi1....bugger...that said I want the 12" anyway.

really appreciated

many thanks

Andrew

herrendous speed that.

This is how its meant to sound