PDA

View Full Version : Piano Tune from PR last night??

zoom
11th December 2005, 12:43 PM
Ive no clip for this but its been played on PR a few times so i think its a well known tune. Vocals go "Feel the melody.....in the air" then a dramatic change of key "Oh i feel it in the air........."

What a tune!!!

anybody got a soundclip or ID on this monster?

-Zoom

Halfacre
13th December 2005, 09:49 PM
I've gone through the mix fella can't find any track i played that has those vocal's in it the closet was Blame - Feel the Energy (original)but it's probably not it.
Could of been played on Silkie's set witch was right after mine you can get hold of him on the pr site

doolz
13th December 2005, 09:55 PM
zoom thats very probable whats happend need to press play change the title in winamp to see whos on
remember dj change over every 2 hrs

zoom
13th December 2005, 11:40 PM
Cheers chaps....Im stabbing in the dark here with this ID. I can play it in my head BUT!!! not got a clip. I use itunes player for PR and it usually gives me a general idea of who's on at the time. Thing is.....i had it on for hours and wrote down the vague lyrics i heard to this tune. Maybe it could be "feel the energy..?" my ears are not that good these days...??

anyone got a quick sample of that to confirm??

Cheers...

-zoom

zoom
14th December 2005, 06:10 PM
OK, ive managed to get Blame - feel the energy from slsk and its not that tune.

Thanks for the answers so far, back to the drawing board.

-Zoom

Konspiracy
14th December 2005, 06:24 PM
Is it a full on piano tune, if slightly cheesy?

Ive a feeling this might be Def La Desh - Tear It Up

zoom
14th December 2005, 06:57 PM
To be honest K i cant remember if it was "full-on" or not all they way thru, i just got that chorus-y type section i described in my first post embedded on my brain, i'll have a search for the tune you mention tho....

Cheers :thumbsup:

-Zoom

PS - seem to remember a string pad too behind the piano & vox, bit of a 'hands-in-the-air' job

zippi1
15th December 2005, 05:36 PM
Is it a full on piano tune, if slightly cheesy?

Ive a feeling this might be Def La Desh - Tear It Up
def la desh clip

Konspiracy
15th December 2005, 06:00 PM
Def La Desh is a big OSA tune, loads of folk on there love it

I can see why, its incredibly catchy, and cheesy to boot ;)

zoom
15th December 2005, 06:20 PM
Im afraid its not that tune either K....:confused:

Thanks for taking the time to up it, the quest goes on it seems. i'll nail the git one day, may take endless recordings of PR 24/7 BUT...I'll get it.

thanks again :thumbsup:

-Zoom

PS - that tune is cheese, wouldnt get anywhere near my dex.

zoom
15th December 2005, 07:13 PM
Im a bit nearer...ive found the exact vocals BUT on another tune.
Download the mp3 sample from HTFR & play it thru windows media player, the vocal lines i mentioned in my first post are at the following times.

"feel the melody....its in the air" : 12 seconds
"Oh i feel it in the air....." : 25 seconds

NOW, imagine them vocals direct after each other (over 8 bars) over a piano tracks chorus and we are getting there.
The piano are more "off-beat" rather than "on beat"

HTFR link : http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=152834&x=0&y=0

-Zoom

Konspiracy
15th December 2005, 09:20 PM
Ahhh I think we have it now, the same vocals used in N Joi - Anthem

https://www.htfr.com/playlist/?catno=MR12021

zoom
15th December 2005, 10:34 PM
Ahhh I think we have it now, the same vocals used in N Joi - Anthem

https://www.htfr.com/playlist/?catno=MR12021

maybe speeded up a bit yeah, the exact vox on the tune im looking for are the ones on that last htfr sample i sent at the "specific" times, just the backings different. I thought i had Njoi - anthem on vinyl BUT when checking it was the adrenelin EP. Ive checked Anthem on MP3 and its deffo not that :S I know where ya coming from on that one. where the vocals & piano SOLO on anthem and it says "Ooooh i feel it in the air" imagine it saying "feel the melody....its in the air" then a key change....say from Amaj to D# stylee and then the second line...............DAMN..if i hadnt sold the MIDI keyboard i would have recorded what im after and dropped the vox in on Halion as a sample..LOL

Thanks again for your help tho bud :thumbsup:

-Zoom

jjc tribute
26th December 2005, 02:20 AM
Dont know if u have found it yet, but here is a sample off a Ratty set that might be the tune u are looking for... dont know the name of it unfortunately but someone may id it from this.

:D :thumbsup:

BUNKERHEADZ
26th December 2005, 10:17 AM
LOL, that's the House Crew :) ^^^

House Crew - We Are Hardcore (http://www.discogs.com/release/94012)

BUNKERHEADZ
26th December 2005, 10:29 AM
:thumbsup: Try this one from the Groove Kissing label, I've got a strong feeling ya after this:

Empire Bass Building - Feel The Melody (http://media.putfile.com/13-Track-1350) :thumbsup:

http://www.discogs.com/release/164206

If this ain't ya track, I believe Kenny Dope did a track on DopeWax with the same sample

zoom
26th December 2005, 11:58 AM
Yoooooo!!!!! :thumbsup:

RESULT!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thats the one bunks, how did U remember? You see what i ment by the key change now.

If we ever meet there's a pint or 2 waiting for ya.

Luv-up.

-Zoom

coops
26th December 2005, 11:58 AM
could it be mix factory feel the melodyphones:

zoom
26th December 2005, 12:14 PM
could it be mix factory feel the melodyphones:

Hmmmmm. Dunno, the chorus is that of the Empire Bass Building from Bunker, i dont remember the rap on it tho....Saying that its been a week or 2 now.

:cool:

-Zoom

BUNKERHEADZ
26th December 2005, 12:28 PM
The clip in mi link is the radio edit, hence that awful rap, I have this only on a compilation cd, I bet the version ya after is one of the mixes on the 12" :thumbsup:

zoom
26th December 2005, 12:37 PM
The clip in mi link is the radio edit, hence that awful rap, I have this only on a compilation cd, I bet the version ya after is one of the mixes on the 12" :thumbsup:

I think you could be right there bud. Thanks again for clearing this one up :thumbsup:

Ur the man, man.

-Zoom