PDA

View Full Version : my biggest sasha unknown

nathan
21st November 2005, 05:44 PM
heard this on a sasha tape years ago and have never heard it since. Funny thing is it just came into my head now for the first time in about ten years. All I remember is this breakdown into a kinda BIG synthy/xlaphoney riff almost like bells ringing. I hope that makes some sense although I doubt it. For some reason I always thought it was orbital but have never found the mix or tune. Its certainly not the naked and the dead. The riff was "diddy diddy diddy dum. (then a lower key change) duddy duddy duddy dumm. Sorry but thats the best I can muster. Thanks in advance for any help. Tape must have been circa 91 ish

presuminged
21st November 2005, 06:47 PM
Hi Mate! Could this be Sil-Blue Oyster. It was from 1992 and has the kind of riff you describe. Here's a Soundclip anyway. Ed

zoom
21st November 2005, 07:21 PM
Hi Mate! Could this be Sil-Blue Oyster. It was from 1992 and has the kind of riff you describe. Here's a Soundclip anyway. Ed

LOL, you beat me to it then...I was just ripping it from vinyl.

Nevermind, it was the first tune that came into my head too.

-zoom

dodgymix
21st November 2005, 10:56 PM

must be!!!!

this was huge at the ark for 4 years after its release

nathan
22nd November 2005, 02:53 PM
must be!!!!

this was huge at the ark for 4 years after its release

I'd need a longer clip. That clip didn't have a breakdown just a repetitive keyboard stab. lol I wish I could sing on here then you;d get it. no drums or nothing in the breakdown just the big riff. Please help guys.... the breakdown is just four big notes (dudder dudder dudder der.... (then lower key) dudder dudder dudder der