http://www.djrhi.co.uk/sound/Track04.mp3

the website just says "reach to the top" white label

any ideas

oldraver
15th November 2005, 03:01 PM
this tune is p.w.m. - get yourself together:wave:

djbri
15th November 2005, 03:50 PM
are u sure oldraver,,sounds like ..rhythm foundation-"wait till ur father gets home",,,,think this tune was released under the name "let the whole world know " a year earlier.....about 90 or 91...anyone know why:S or am i getting it completly wrong:$

Konspiracy
15th November 2005, 04:15 PM
the second link is deffo Rhythm Foundation - Let The Whole World Know

Konspiracy
15th November 2005, 04:18 PM
are u sure oldraver,,sounds like ..rhythm foundation-"wait till ur father gets home",,,,think this tune was released under the name "let the whole world know " a year earlier.....about 90 or 91...anyone know why:S or am i getting it completly wrong:$

It was originally released as a white label - Let The Whole World Know 4 mix 12" in a white sleeve with blue piccie to look deliberately like an Italo Import, cos they were shifting loads of italian back then. This is the one Ive got

The Wait Till Yer Father Gets Home is the 2nd UK release on Eastern Bloc I think, Ive never had this on 12, but it doesnt have all the mixes if I remember rightly

If you do buy it, find the original White Sleeve Import lookalike ;)

mrshifter
15th November 2005, 04:23 PM
Just to confuse things a bit further there's this as well. :D

Not sure which came first, this or Rhythm Foundation.

oldskool90's
15th November 2005, 05:55 PM
thanks guys !
I only heard this tune again about a year ago.
but I knew Id heard it before from the early 90's. good tune.
rhythm foundation - let the whole world know... its the one. thanks.

itsamomentintime
15th November 2005, 06:33 PM
useless info coming in

i met a tall, pale ginger chap in a club in manchester in 1993 who said he was responsible for this mint track....

oldskool90's
15th November 2005, 08:09 PM
can u guys recomend any other tunes similar to it ?
gotta be oldskool though. ;)

stuff like together-hardcore uproar, punchanella, or anything with a cool piano....
(itsamomentintime, i guess u should know some classic piano tunes with a username like that :p any recomendations ?)

djbri
15th November 2005, 08:15 PM
to let ur own ears do the talking check out quadrant park site,they av about 15 cd's wid 10 or so classics on each with sound clips:thumbsup:
happy listening

Konspiracy
15th November 2005, 10:47 PM
join www.oldskoolanthemz.com

Loads of mixes on there for nowt ;)

djbri
16th November 2005, 02:34 AM
yep konsp,,yer about right in the long run ,but for a quick fix.................i ordered one track from em (quadpark)not long ago and heard nowt back.....scousers.....:(

Konspiracy
16th November 2005, 02:32 PM
yep konsp,,yer about right in the long run ,but for a quick fix.................i ordered one track from em (quadpark)not long ago and heard nowt back.....scousers.....:(

the lad who runs the quad site, ikontraband, goes on OSA

Send him a PM:thumbsup:

djleo
16th November 2005, 08:33 PM
Hi there,

The tune you are after if you aint already been told is by Rythm Foundation and is called Let the Whole world know.

Regards