PDA

View Full Version : Zone December 1992

ilovepiano
8th November 2005, 10:17 PM
Thought I'd try these two again.

Cheers:thumbsup:

zippi1
8th November 2005, 10:56 PM
im sure this is terrorise-cand stand the feelin-been lookin for this one myself a while now,not to be confused with terrorize.any chance of copy of the zone tape?:mad:

Biskit
9th November 2005, 12:03 AM
Hmmm, i cant listen to em Tim, type em to me, i'll probs know em :)

ilovepiano
9th November 2005, 05:40 PM
im sure this is terrorise-cand stand the feelin-been lookin for this one myself a while now,not to be confused with terrorize.any chance of copy of the zone tape?:mad:

Can chuck you a mp3 rip of it over MSN if you want? PM me your MSN addy :thumbsup:

Biskit - first one has lyrics:

CHORUS

Can you feel it
I'm loosing you
???
I was there for you
Can you feel it
I'm loosing you
???
There's nothing I can't do

VERSE

Everyday is ???
Every night I feel the pain
I should have known right from the start
You shot the arrow(?) right through my heart

Second one has the piano breakdown bit from DNA remix of Forget Me Nots

zippi1
25th November 2005, 06:07 PM
gutted ta no responce to addy:(

djleo
25th November 2005, 06:30 PM
this has the same synth as Q sound goodnight - could it be a different version? might be worth a shot?

sorry, cant help but best of luck

brady
25th November 2005, 06:50 PM
6 samples the piano from grant brothers - trust the night

dont think its the same release thou, probs something totally different

presuminged
25th November 2005, 08:09 PM
6 samples the piano from grant brothers - trust the night

dont think its the same release thou, probs something totally different

I thought it sounded like the second piano break in Tongue n Cheek-forget Me Nots (DNA Remix), but again there's probably no link to this track. Ed

zippi1
25th November 2005, 08:55 PM
i used to have this on a dodgy compilation cassette purchased from a street trader on blackpool prom.on there it was stated to be ..terrorise - cant stand the feelin...dont have the cassette anymore but the listing could have been wrong.

Kraftwerk
25th November 2005, 09:44 PM
I think sure Zone1992 - 04.mp3 is 15 on http://www.discogs.com/release/510502 . When I heard the sample it reminded me of that record (used to have it on LP) and sure enough there was a track with a title that matches the lyrics in the sample. It was like ten years since I last heard it so could be wrong. I am pretty sure though.

zippi1
25th November 2005, 09:50 PM
I think sure Zone1992 - 04.mp3 is 15 on http://www.discogs.com/release/510502 . When I heard the sample it reminded me of that record (used to have it on LP) and sure enough there was a track with a title that matches the lyrics in the sample. It was like ten years since I last heard it so could be wrong.
thats the album alright,seem to remember green and yellow sleeve on cassette.nice one fella:thumbsup:

Kraftwerk
25th November 2005, 11:00 PM
thats the album alright,seem to remember green and yellow sleeve on cassette.nice one fella:thumbsup:

I am pretty good at identifying stuff like that. If I ever heard a track and I know there is a name for it somewhere I can almost always track title and artist down.

Me and my friends used to have those "name that track" or "spot the sample" contests pretty nice :) Once my friend was in a contest at a university ferternety to name that track. He was disqualified for being TOO good. He knew almost every track within the first three seconds of the play back ;) Noone had a chance LOL.

brady
26th November 2005, 10:08 PM
I thought it sounded like the second piano break in Tongue n Cheek-forget Me Nots (DNA Remix), but again there's probably no link to this track. Ed

aye ed it sure does sound like it samples that