PDA

View Full Version : Old 92/93 tunes

Johnny
2nd November 2005, 12:46 PM
Great site everyone.

I have three things I have been trying to id for about 13 years. Sadly I have no clips but can still describe them well enough.

First track is from later part of 92. It uses the 'oh oh oh- oh oh oh -oh oh' squeaky vocals in Noise Overloads 'Right Here Right Now' over Audio Maze 'The Way of Life' instrumental but with a analogue type bass added. It may even be a remix of that. Never heard it out much, more of a pirates tune - Energy played it a bit I remember.

Another track from 92/93. Had vocal in that sounded like 'Love me. love me take me higher' and a high pitched laugh over smooth strings. Quite laid back for a hardcore/dark tune. Top Buzz played it a lot.

Third one is from 93. Might be by Studio 2. Quite dark tune with strings and vocal sample 'All night grooving baby....grooving you'. Micky Finn and Kenny ken used to play it out.

Hope thats enough to go on. I'm not much good with the clips but not bad at knowing where a lot of old samples come from originally if anyone was interested.

Cheers

fitzee
6th November 2005, 04:15 PM
not 100% sure from your description, but i think the second track may be cloud 9 - mr logic

Johnny
9th November 2005, 10:56 PM
not 100% sure from your description, but i think the second track may be cloud 9 - mr logic

You are very correct. Just downloaded it.. The lyrics were 'Love me squeeze me baby' so I got the lyrics wrong which doesn't help. Many thanks indeed.

Dara
11th November 2005, 06:47 PM
1st one may be mix of Gachet - AWOL

Soundclip below