PDA

View Full Version : Northern mid 90's house

stegillard
27th October 2005, 11:06 PM
Looking to ID and find the sort of tunes that were played at places like Madisons @ Workington in the Mid 90's by Stu Davies, Andy Pendle etc. more British stuff than Italian I think. I'm right into this stuff but not sure what Genre to put it under. Hi-Lux, Grand Larceny, Mike Stewart sort of tunes, if anyone can stick some samples on, or help in any way it would be appreciated.

Ste

manys
28th October 2005, 04:15 AM
yeah, i got a list of everything they ever played right here!

dodgymix
28th October 2005, 06:44 AM
Looking to ID and find the sort of tunes that were played at places like Madisons @ Workington in the Mid 90's by Stu Davies, Andy Pendle etc. more British stuff than Italian I think. I'm right into this stuff but not sure what Genre to put it under. Hi-Lux, Grand Larceny, Mike Stewart sort of tunes, if anyone can stick some samples on, or help in any way it would be appreciated.

Ste

Also check

www.italiandance.co.uk

as quite a lot of peeps don't like the Italian stuff pre 1991 with all the synths
:thumbsup:

Biskit
28th October 2005, 04:43 PM
as quite a lot of peeps don't like the Italian stuff pre 1991 with all the synths
:thumbsup:

speak for yourself :) This is www.tuneid.com n we like all styles :thumbsup:

Ste if you wanna send us a tape, I'd be happy to try n name em all for you :)

dodgymix
28th October 2005, 07:27 PM
speak for yourself :) This is www.tuneid.com n we like all styles :thumbsup:

Ste if you wanna send us a tape, I'd be happy to try n name em all for you :)

Not trying to cause any offense Chris fella, I worded it as carefully as possible not to offend.

but that Website is proper into the Italian synthy stuff...(every single one of em)

which gets played up in that part ta world

Biskit
28th October 2005, 08:01 PM
more British stuff than Italian I think.

Aye i know Rob, but i think he's more after the british kinda tunes that were played..

Oh top of mi head..

Crowdpleasers - I want to know
Ubiquity - Angels fly

stegillard
29th October 2005, 03:16 PM
Have you got a clip of Angels Fly please ? Ive also noticed a bit of talk on the forum about a tune called Bolivian Angel by Ubiquity too, if anyones got a clip of that too that would be great.

stegillard
7th November 2005, 10:24 PM
still looking for help with this please !

Biskit
8th November 2005, 02:21 AM
sorry thats the tune i meant.. 'Bolivian Angel' , not 'angels fly'.

I'll up a rip once the sound on mi comp's sorted ;)