PDA

View Full Version : love sensation

zippi1
25th October 2005, 08:09 PM
is anyone familiar with a version of lolleta holloways love sensation around 90-91 techno tune with piano riff ? :confused:

sK33za
25th October 2005, 08:14 PM
look for master of the universe mix

Biskit
25th October 2005, 08:18 PM
could be.. Capella - take me away

lionel_vinyl
26th October 2005, 12:03 AM
or maybe also
DJ Kappa - Sweet Sensation

zippi1
1st December 2005, 03:34 PM
could be.. Capella - take me away
its not capella ..well at least i dont think so.......lyricly it went(with piano riff in background)......i miss your,i miss your,i miss your love sensation,i i i i i i miss your,i i i i i i miss your,i i i i i i miss your love sensation.at the beggining of it it had usual screeched voice sayin ...love senation ,love sensation,love sensation,sweet sensation......phew....does this help anyone to help me:'(

zippi1
6th December 2005, 05:33 PM
its not capella ..well at least i dont think so.......lyricly it went(with piano riff in background)......i miss your,i miss your,i miss your love sensation,i i i i i i miss your,i i i i i i miss your,i i i i i i miss your love sensation.at the beggining of it it had usual screeched voice sayin ...love senation ,love sensation,love sensation,sweet sensation......phew....does this help anyone to help me:'(
rerun:fekked:

Geeky
12th December 2005, 02:45 AM
Was thinking

Geo Canepa - Another Night.

But defo not with the 'i miss your' bit.

karma fan
12th December 2005, 06:15 PM
its deffo the afformentioned Dj Kappa mate, ive had it years and thats the one you want! :thumbsup:

djscot
13th December 2005, 03:27 AM
hi mate think the tune you might want is Sound Of Eden " Sweet Sensation" a big anthem many moons ago.:D

karma fan
13th December 2005, 10:39 AM
its deffo the afformentioned Dj Kappa mate, ive had it years and thats the one you want! :thumbsup:

beleive me! its this one fo sho!

zippi1
13th December 2005, 09:19 PM
beleive me! its this one fo sho!
thanx for that mate,only just seen the post,it is dj kappa,been a pain that one.for those that may want to know what ive been babblin on about :D