PDA

View Full Version : After that last quick reply i will try again...lol

Irvster
13th October 2005, 09:55 PM
Alright kidz,

I remember a track circa '92 and it sort of had a chap sayin summat like "house time is any time and anytime is house time......blah blah....beats gonna stay boom bom diddy make y'all wanna dance all day huh" followed by a bird singin "dance with me now...join the partyline dance with me now yayayayay, dont waste your time...join the partyline dance with me now.yayayayayay" or sutton like that...lol

Crap description i know but any offers? ( i know its not bizz nizz...lol)

Also a track which is even harder to describe...it was a bit like metropolis evolution (maybe a remix?) and it had a bloke singin " I just cant stop, cant stop this feelin, cant stop this feelin Do it to me babayyy" and this had quite a pan pipey synth sound to it?????

any ideas peeps..? all tips greatly appreciated

Irvster

presuminged
13th October 2005, 09:58 PM
I would say the first one is SELECTOR-MOVE YOUR BODY. Ed
http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR161206
Here's an MP3-IGNORE the first track this is 50hz-Get Up. Selector is the 2nd track on the clip. I'm pretty sure it'll be this

djbri
14th October 2005, 01:11 AM
id guess ,ur right" selector ",but its part of the tape where the mix comes in and its the dregs of system 'dont stop'......the lyrics bein "party time is any time and any time is party time",and the second could be some thing similar happening,with evolution finishing and love revolution "give it to me baby "coming in ....i've been the pub so may edit tmorro;) how longs it to 6 am.........

Biskit
14th October 2005, 04:46 AM
house time is any time and anytime is house time. = Synthesis - House Time

beats gonna stay boom bom diddy make y'all wanna dance all day huh" followed by a bird singin "dance with me now...join the partyline dance with me now yayayayay, dont waste your time...join the partyline dance with me now.yayayayayay" = Selector - Move Your Body

Sounds like ur mixin two tunes up. Both are italo dance classics :)

I just cant stop, cant stop this feelin, cant stop this feelin Do it to me babayyy = Love Revolution - Give it to me baby (maybe???)

Irvster
14th October 2005, 10:44 AM
Cheers mate you are quite right...thanks ;)

zippi1
15th October 2005, 09:42 AM
i am familiar with this......intro says "beak break...have a moment....also further in says.....der der der der der der der can be a cure for sick disease....lay down the beat so we can party...check the groove and move you body." on the tip of my tongue:@

zippi1
15th October 2005, 09:44 AM
deffo selector tune

rainbow sky
15th October 2005, 03:38 PM
Alright kidz,

I remember a track circa '92 and it sort of had a chap sayin summat like "house time is any time and anytime is house time......blah blah....beats gonna stay boom bom diddy make y'all wanna dance all day huh" followed by a bird singin "dance with me now...join the partyline dance with me now yayayayay, dont waste your time...join the partyline dance with me now.yayayayayay" or sutton like that...lol

Crap description i know but any offers? ( i know its not bizz nizz...lol)

Also a track which is even harder to describe...it was a bit like metropolis evolution (maybe a remix?) and it had a bloke singin " I just cant stop, cant stop this feelin, cant stop this feelin Do it to me babayyy" and this had quite a pan pipey synth sound to it?????

any ideas peeps..? all tips greatly appreciated

Irvster first does sound like selector move your body.chris says synthesis house time which has the vocal and goes-house time is anytime and any time is house time!http://www.discogs.com/release/105033

the second one sounds to me like Evolution metropolis (cant stop the feeling mix) flip side of the dub on positive vinyl http://www.discogs.com/release/167831

Irvster
17th October 2005, 05:54 AM
maybe a stupid ques but can ya preview the records on discogs...?