PDA

View Full Version : if you get this your a legend

Skypirate
11th October 2005, 10:27 PM
ok im gettin silly now lol, its an old track from 1990/91 with just the sexiest lil acid rhythm to it, ive got it on tape but cant find it anywhere so im being lazy and testing your skills :p ive sussed that if you say it fast over and over wether you know it or not you will have the right tune playing in your head lol, if you do know it ..great.:D please let me know wot it is... and if you dont know it..you may aswell stop making silly noises infront of the pc lol :king:
ok so here it is .. my attempt at an acid riff

der-do, der-do, der-do, der-dup-dee-dow

ok ok you try doing 1 then lol :moonie:

mrshifter
11th October 2005, 10:51 PM
Here's a stab in the dark for ya.

Unfortunately, in the unlikely event that it's the tune you're after...I ain't got a clue who it is.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Skypirate
11th October 2005, 11:04 PM
Here's a stab in the dark for ya.

Unfortunately, in the unlikely event that it's the tune you're after...I ain't got a clue who it is.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol ok i can see where you were going with this but no lol, it doesnt actually say do-do thats just my lame attempt at an acid noise lol but thanx a million for givin it a bash anyway matey:thumbsup:

doolz
12th October 2005, 08:03 AM
ok im gettin silly now lol, its an old track from 1990/91 with just the sexiest lil acid rhythm to it, ive got it on tape but cant find it anywhere so im being lazy and testing your skills :p ive sussed that if you say it fast over and over wether you know it or not you will have the right tune playing in your head lol, if you do know it ..great.:D please let me know wot it is... and if you dont know it..you may aswell stop making silly noises infront of the pc lol :king:
ok so here it is .. my attempt at an acid riff

ok ok you try doing 1 then lol :moonie:

could be
joey beltram - energy flash

Skypirate
12th October 2005, 12:26 PM
could be
joey beltram - energy flash

yes it does sound a bit like enegy flash dont it lol, it wasnt sposed to :S but incase anyone wondering wot energy flash would look like in writting here it is

doo dee doo, dee doooo
doo dee doo, dee doooo
bulum bum.. bum bum... bo. bum bum bum
bulum bum.. bum bum... bo. bum bum bum

www.singalongwithjoey.com :king:

thanx anyway Doolz mate :thumbsup:

pluto
12th October 2005, 01:11 PM
i have a feeling it's one of the tracks on this ep
http://www.discogs.com/release/6883

Skypirate
13th October 2005, 11:48 AM
No luck pluto mate :( tracked that ep down and it wasnt on there, i think for all my "der dee dowing and dup dee doing "il have to sort the tape out. its on the same tape as that frequency x, recorded off SLR in 1990 i think. right thumping acid tune. im sure you'l know it and wots worse is you probly got it and that makes me wana pull my eyebrows out in frustration lol :ba:
il put it on here as soon as i can, cheers for your efforts anyway buddy :thumbsup:

monkeymoo
17th October 2005, 01:05 PM
judging by the der der rhythm could be another Beltram goody: Direct - Techno Gone Mad on R&S i think without some diggin;)

placid
17th October 2005, 03:34 PM
i reckon its Jack frost - tom tom

http://www.acid-house.net/search/display.cfm?recordlistID=168

sound aswell...

its a long shot

Skypirate
17th October 2005, 06:23 PM
cheers monkeymoo & Placid just checked out that TomTom track and its not the one, good track tho :) il see if i can check the beltram 1 out later, i think the one im on about is a bit later than the Tom Tom 1 possibly late 89 early 90, had a re-think on the sound and its more like this

the "woOop" quickly climbes high in pitch,then drops back into "de doo"

doo'doo 'doo'doo WOOOP'de doo, ..

up'down up'down UUUUP up down

probly makes no sense at all lol, but it was such a class Acid tune im sure someone will know it, it was out at the same time as "frequency X - Hearing things.

thanks Placid & monkeymoo and everyone else for your help i know its tricky without a sample , much appreciated ;)

Konspiracy
17th October 2005, 06:29 PM
Find the tape and rip a sample

One can only take so many doo doos;)

Skypirate
17th October 2005, 06:52 PM
ok kospiracy m8 , will doo :whip: lol

Dara
7th November 2005, 06:28 PM
How about this??