PDA

View Full Version : More id's please

siman91
10th October 2005, 08:39 PM
Here goes again after a hit rate of over 50% another batch although on a much smaller scale. Still havea massive want list and a large number of id's to go

si

Tim Acid
10th October 2005, 10:12 PM
want 5 = Timelapse - Sued For A Sample (Out of Romford records)

:thumbsup:

Globe
10th October 2005, 10:46 PM
Want3 - The Prodigy - Your Love

You should really own The Prodigy Experience phones: :naughty:

oldskooljezz
10th October 2005, 10:49 PM
6 = Wax Doctor - New Direction (basement Rcds) Tune!!

Globe
10th October 2005, 10:54 PM
6 = Wax Doctor - New Direction (basement Rcds) Tune!!

I was hoping someone would get that, some tune, will be after that now myself :thumbsup:

Tim Acid
10th October 2005, 11:28 PM
Want3 - The Prodigy - Your Love

You should really own The Prodigy Experience phones: :naughty:

Are you sure that is 'your love' .. That is deffo not the original Mix... What mix is it?

Globe
10th October 2005, 11:53 PM
Are you sure that is 'your love' .. That is deffo not the original Mix... What mix is it?

Yeah, 100% its Your Love. Its the "remix" as featured on Experience.

siman91
11th October 2005, 09:14 PM
cheers guys

i knew it was your love or very close remake but was not sure if was live version from maybe prodigys live tour mid 92 as tape ripped from kiss 08-92. will dig out girlfriends album and take a listen if the same.

in regard to competing for the same tune, i found the sample so sod off......only kidding, open war, i know how much i wanna pay. lost out on passion flower..in soul motion from previous id's (you know who you are as i dont) due to being too slow. now cant find a copy in europe or usa for sale now although one copy maybe up for sale although the guy is considering his options and price if he sells at all.

as alot of wants seem to be on basement, is there any early releases not worth getting

cheers

si