View Full Version : Zone Id Lol - Yeah Even For Me - God I Must Be Pissed

oldskooldazed (al)
1st February 2002, 05:40 PM
Rite lol - Zone tune id - hehhehehhehe - i bet ya never thougt id ask for this

Nah but seriosly i just got a tune ere sent me called

NY Energy - Yes i am

ive heard it in Early zone tapes from matt bell days - been told its rare as fuck anyone tell me anythin about it - just curious

BRADDY
1st February 2002, 06:33 PM
just dug it out m8. i havent put it on for a long time and i have forget what a classic it is.

only thing i know about it is what i can see on the sleeve cover.
its on meet records 1992.

thats all folks

VinylAnimal
2nd February 2002, 12:43 AM
Heheheh, the one that samples R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :guitar:

It's on Meet Records under MEET 811 (1992) :drevil: Can't think of anything else on this label !!!

It was a big Zone tune in the Matt Bell days. Didn't realise it was rare !!!! :O :O

DJFANTAZIA
3rd February 2002, 07:28 PM
Ive been looking for this one myself. Ive got the later horrendously shite zone/debby d mix from 1995 on yellow vinyl, and it is cheestasticly edamy.

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

VinylAnimal
3rd February 2002, 09:13 PM
Hmmmm, did a search on this one and I can't find a copy anywhere !!! :crazy: :crazy:

To be fair it's an awkward bugger to search for 'cause the exact artist / title (per the vinyl) is:

"N.Y. Energy"
"Yes....I am"

That's with the correct dots and spacing, but knowing the sellers... :he she: :he she:

Lol, can you begin to imagine the number of permeations !!!!!! :confused: :confused:

DJFANTAZIA
3rd February 2002, 10:31 PM
Yeah, Ive had similar trouble when searchin for other tunes, especially if tunes have funny punctuation in them or if they are 'featuring' or'presented by'.

Not a lot you can do really, just try all the variations.

Nice to meet you too VinylAnimal. You seemed to be enjoying yourself in the pub when we arrived, lol, you must have got through some chewing gum that night!

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: