PDA

View Full Version : clipless 90-91

zippi1
9th October 2005, 08:18 AM
if you know this track you should ba able to nail it.cant tell much other than the intro......starts with same note 3 times over a few bars then a screeaming voice is sratched and slowed to stop....mad tune,no lyrics.just sample of screamin voice played around with over top of tune.played at wigan pier friday nights 90-91..........thanx in ad..:confused:

zippi1
25th November 2005, 08:45 PM
one more try...this track borders hardcore/techno

zippi1
2nd March 2006, 09:00 PM
:( Autobumpmostwanted:(

zippi1
28th October 2006, 11:53 AM
Pressin an guessin will do....:D

doolz
28th October 2006, 12:25 PM
could it be
turntable terror - scream

saying that the scream isnt scratched to a stop mbut it does have a bassline that is three tones over and over

zippi1
28th October 2006, 12:54 PM
Cheers doolz...but its been suggested b4 but aint right...:(

Heres the old thread with other stuff already ruled out....

http://www.tuneid.com/showthread.php?t=39209

I've deffo given enuf info on it for sumone to say "i remember that" at least.

Only set i had it on was chris g - millionaires - manchester, but no luck with any info on that either...:(

BUNKERHEADZ
29th October 2006, 08:53 AM
That was me Doolz, thought of that one as well, just a wild stab now in the dark:

have ya tried Free Force - M.I.R.C.O. (http://www.discogs.com/release/223734) :confused:

It has that 'slowing down' part, a sort of scratch noise, and a lot of samples.

Most significant part must the 'What's thaaaat?!' sample, a siren and alarmbell sample....

if ya use SOULSEEK add me to ya list, same name as here, and I'll get ya the toon :thumbsup:

zippi1
29th October 2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the effort mate but it aint that...:( too tame

The bells in this tune were synth based,high pitched and followed the same riff as the tune,which was a low key soundin bassline that was all over the place,if u were here i cud sing it to ya!

zippi1
18th February 2007, 09:39 PM
Bumpski

zippi1
22nd May 2007, 11:04 PM
whoooooooo.......got a sample at last(massive thanks to O.S.A),maybe just long enuf....:D

Can some one put a name to it now.... PLEASE !..:mad: