PDA

View Full Version : Extreme - Trasparenza on 12"?

bpm
6th October 2005, 06:04 PM
Not really a tune id, but perhaps someone knows something about this.

There is a DFC compilation from 1990 called "Ambient House". Lot's of great tunes on that record, but I'm particularly interested in "Trasparenza" from an Italian producers group that called itself "Extreme".

You can listen to the tune here (http://www.urbanized-records.com/e/search/vinyl_detail.cgi?vinyl_id=745). :heart:

I think most of the other tunes on the compilation also came out on a 12", but so far I haven't been able to find any trace of a 12" with that track (quite a few holes in the discogs dfc discography though).

It's very well possible that the track was produced just for the compilation. But I'm still wondering whether there might be a 12 inch out there which has more of this stuff on it. Perhaps with a slighly differrent project name or title.

Probably just whishfull thinking, but worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

PatrickHH
6th October 2005, 10:44 PM
not from what i know :confused: anyway, i'm still pulling me legs off for morenas' "somnabulism" which is on there too - but the lp version is terribly pressed. not the regular 12" DFC 0018 but the DFC 0020. no one on gemm cares about the cat# and i'm simply too lazy writing to all of those sellers asking if it's the #20...

PatrickHH
13th October 2005, 07:51 PM
b-b-b-bump