PDA

View Full Version : Another easy one...

Venus_Glam
29th September 2005, 07:21 PM
just can't remember the name of this tune and it's doin my head in! Big piano tune... starts with...

"wreck my body, wreck my body...show a little UNITY! (PIANO BREAK)...(strings) everybody....higher, higher, h-h-hhigher....show a little UNITY!...only, only one, only, only one...something...something..."

Any ideas? What a funny description! I KNOW IT...just can't place it! I hate that!

:thumbsup:

stru
29th September 2005, 07:45 PM
is this the 1 , if so its unity by unity

Venus_Glam
29th September 2005, 07:49 PM
yup that be the one! Thank you. That's not the mix I am after though...now I just need to figure out which mix I want. There's like a million of them.

:)

oldskooldazed (al)
29th September 2005, 07:51 PM
unity - unity usa mix was one hammerd

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stru
29th September 2005, 07:52 PM
no decks just now :( or i could have posted you some more samples to find your mix , top tune though :thumbsup:

Venus_Glam
29th September 2005, 07:54 PM
hmm...the mix I am after doesn't have a "chorus" as such...I have heard a mix with a full on vocal....the one I want just has the vocal SNIPPETS that I listed above and alot more piano and strings than the clip that was posted above. That sound like the USA mix?

:S

presuminged
29th September 2005, 08:25 PM
Hi mate! I would say it's almost certainly the Club Dub you're after on this 12"
http://www.discogs.com/release/107861

It has more of a breakbeat/house rhythm, and a quality piano drop. The break starts with 'Show a little unity -eeeeeeee!' and a delayed piano drops, and the percussion restarts with a nice chunky bassline. 'Tis a Superb tune, one of my favourites. Cheers Ed:thumbsup:

Venus_Glam
29th September 2005, 08:31 PM
YEAH YEAH YEAH that's it I think! Anyone got a clip of that mix? Thanks alot by the way.Tis a TOP tune.

:heart:

presuminged
29th September 2005, 09:22 PM
Ignore the first part of the realplayer clip. It's the 2nd track played which is the version I'm talking about,starts at 0.21 into the clip. Here's the link. Ed:thumbsup:

Hope this cracks it for you!!

Venus_Glam
30th September 2005, 02:16 AM
Spot on Ed! That's the mix I want! What a tune that is. Thanks so much. Off to Gemm for me! Cheers.

:thumbsup: