PDA

View Full Version : A few peoples most wanted

Geeky
28th September 2005, 02:44 PM
I've not been around for a little while. Did this beauty get the positive in my absence? :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
28th September 2005, 02:54 PM
As far as Im aware, unfortunately not Neil, sure it will eventually though, or someone may stumble across it whilst digging through some crates

I'd take the initiative and ask Park himself, but on his recent behaviour I wouldnt hold out much hope

Noel
28th September 2005, 03:06 PM
I'd take the initiative and ask Park himself, but on his recent behaviour I wouldnt hold out much hopeSomeone did ask Park a few years back & he hadn't got a clue what it was... :rolleyes:

Konspiracy
28th September 2005, 03:08 PM
Someone did ask Park a few years back & he hadn't got a clue what it was... :rolleyes:

Aye, couldnt be arsed looking if truth be told, Im sorry, but if you play a record on NYE then its one of your tunes of the year, so in summary, hes talking out of his backside

Geeky
28th September 2005, 03:09 PM
Cheers fellas

If you 2 guys don't know it, then there is probably nobody else on the planet that knows. :eyebrow: :thumbsup:

They all show up eventually.

womble
4th October 2005, 07:20 PM
Hi Guys,
It's been a while!Been a bit busy, I'm a Father of a 4 week old bouncy,noisy and sicky Baby boy!!

Anyway,back to topic.E-mailed Parky 3 times about this one, But didn't give me anything to go on!!

Konspiricy, What recent behavior? Whats he done?, got me intrigued now!
Got to agree with ya on the being fobbed off opinion though,shame really as i have alot of respect for the guy!

Noel,
Was gonna try again but don't want the police round questioning me on a stalking charge!!

All the best ,
Paul:)

oldskooldazed (al)
5th October 2005, 09:15 AM
Cngrats m8 good to see ya back, go on OSA and read the hazydays june review abour greame park as in playin at a classics 88 90 sets fookin robin s and garage lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Noel
6th October 2005, 10:57 AM
Alright Paul... congratulations on the new addition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This tune is in my most Wanted Vol II thread which is linked in my signature on all my posts, so hopefully any new peeps will look at that & it'l get id eventually...

:)