PDA

View Full Version : old quadrant park tune i need

quad_chris
12th September 2005, 07:23 PM
hi,

i was wondering if anyone can help withg a nold quadrant park tune i am lookin for.

havent got a clue on its name, it is from 90-91

i have it on an mp3 from mike knowler and andy carrol quad reunion on hazydayz and piraterevival.about the 1 hour point.

it has a mans voice counting down going 3-2-1- zero and a stomping beat not piano but quite a heavy beat, then a girls voice going mmmm- haaa ohhhh in the background, and then a mans voice saying we will control all that you see and here later on...

i know its a long shot but any ideas would be sound

chris

Konspiracy
12th September 2005, 07:27 PM
Ive a feeling I know what this is, but it aint coming to me, can you post the MP3 here?

pluto
12th September 2005, 07:37 PM
it's 2 tunes being mixed .....outlander - vamp and eon - inner mind

quad_chris
12th September 2005, 07:57 PM
cheers pluto,

i would really love to be going on staurday to the quad reunion. but i live in spain (shite!!)

any chance of an mp3 or streaming of the night? am always on lookout for mike knowler stuff - guys a legend, remember him from quad in 91 - quality era never to be repeated...

seen you've dj'ed with him at hazydayz judging by the pics on the site....

just ordered the quad dvds from www.quadrantpark.com

cheers for all your work pluto , quality dj

chris

pluto
12th September 2005, 08:21 PM
alright chris ,
the live stream will be of the upstairs bit which is a bit more underground oldskool(similar to the quad allnighter).
mike knowler is playing downstairs so we will try and record it.... will let you know if it turns out and sort a copy:thumbsup:

dodgymix
13th September 2005, 08:12 AM
hi,

i was wondering if anyone can help withg a nold quadrant park tune i am lookin for.

havent got a clue on its name, it is from 90-91

i have it on an mp3 from mike knowler and andy carrol quad reunion on hazydayz and piraterevival.about the 1 hour point.

it has a mans voice counting down going 3-2-1- zero and a stomping beat not piano but quite a heavy beat, then a girls voice going mmmm- haaa ohhhh in the background, and then a mans voice saying we will control all that you see and here later on...

i know its a long shot but any ideas would be sound

chris

Think I might kjnow the one you mean, i used to have a white label with

"1 2 3 acido" written acroos the front, i'm sure its this. I saw a spare in a record shop last saturday. i'm going this saturday so i'll pick it up if I can find it.

pluto
13th September 2005, 08:43 AM
it's deffo outlander and eon;)

quad_chris
13th September 2005, 05:17 PM
pluto

you were right it was oulander - vamp i was looking for, it was one of them tunes that i used to love when i was coming up in the quad, it kinda kick starts your night :fekked:

nice one if you can get recording of the mike knowler set - maybe a good call to put them on the quad website ???

maybe i am best talking to ian about that?

thanks for getting back to me anyways

chris