PDA

View Full Version : Diy Jack - Obsession

zot
10th September 2005, 08:44 PM
Evenin All, have been offline for a while so hope u've all been good:hubba:

If you know or have the set I would really appreciate it if anyone can do a tracklisting for the above set, or even one tune, to this day I don't know any :(

I could always do a yousendit and pop it on here.

Ta

zot
12th September 2005, 08:20 PM
As I thought...this is the only set that not one person can Id a tune...lol, gotta be a first :| :( ;)

pluto
12th September 2005, 08:23 PM
can you attach a few samples to here mate , not got this mix so dont know whats on it

fingerbob
9th October 2005, 11:39 AM
hI mate, I have been after these listings too for what seems like most of my life, I have a couple so here goes..

future vision-30 feet below your head (first track)
bit of a gap here im afraid.

the track that says 'lets talk about love' is 'The good strawberries' climb the tree.

The second to last track on the tape is Electronic 2 free will

I will listen to it again to see if i there is any that I have missed out.. The track I want the most is the reggae sample of 'are you ready to jam come on' but this has eluded the best on this site and osa.. If anyone can id it, great.
Good luck
Dan:wave:

brady
14th November 2008, 05:59 PM
The track I want the most is the reggae sample of 'are you ready to jam come on' but this has eluded the best on this site and osa.. If anyone can id it, great.
Good luck
Dan:wave:

the track you are on about is Frenzy - Dont Stop

can be found on a deconstruction comp called "Full on"

Frenzy Discography at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Frendzy?anv=Frenzy)