PDA

View Full Version : Coco lovebomb and steeles-- feel it-- BIG bEAT REMIX

dirteh-dee
8th September 2005, 09:25 PM
I have been searching for this remix of this classic for some time. Ive had no luck, but now have a soundclip-- so hopefully someone can id't for me. thanx in advance.

dee

presuminged
8th September 2005, 10:46 PM
Hi mate! The only breaks style track I know from the last couple of years that samples Coco steel & lovebomb is Stanton warriors-Dancing in the Park. It also samples the synth line from Dancing in the Dark by 4tune 500. I would say that this is a good place to start looking! Cheers Ed

presuminged
8th September 2005, 10:53 PM
Hi Mate! he's a clip of 'Jerk It', B side of Dancing in the Park. Ed
The bit of the Clip you need starts at 0:32 into the MP3!

dirteh-dee
9th September 2005, 07:43 PM
thanks alot "presumed"-- im aware of the stantons boot-- its really good-- however i am looking for this older more choppy big beat version. appreciate the effort however-- anyone else? keep em coming

dodgymix
10th September 2005, 04:38 PM
<<edit sorry i didnt notive you had a clip>>>

I have been searching for this remix of this classic for some time. Ive had no luck, but now have a soundclip-- so hopefully someone can id't for me. thanx in advance.

dee

I've got this one, its similar but the beat is more breaky than the original...have a listen

its on instant records from 91

dirteh-dee
10th September 2005, 06:19 PM
sorry i cant listen to your clip for some reason--- anyway--- is it the same one as my clip?

dodgymix
10th September 2005, 06:40 PM
sorry i cant listen to your clip for some reason--- anyway--- is it the same one as my clip?

no....sorry i didn't see that:$

dirteh-dee
13th September 2005, 11:38 PM
anyone else?--- there must be some boots that came out around the time of the original release, with different cuts.... anyone? or atleast some direction-- who i may contact?
cheers