PDA

View Full Version : piano tune

nathan
7th September 2005, 04:00 PM
should know this but I don't

Noel
7th September 2005, 04:17 PM
Urban Nature 'Get On The Floor' ..either a mix of it I haven't heard or there maybe summat else in there aswell.

TUNE!:king:

Konspiracy
7th September 2005, 04:55 PM
This isnt Urban Nature unfortunately, although its very similar

Its on a 4 track bootleg, I'd love to know what this is too, no one seems to know:(

Sonic92
7th September 2005, 05:42 PM
I have the 4 track booty it appears on but also the original on a white label - All it says on it is 'Koto' - I can dig it out and check the cat no etc if anyone is interested?? ;)

Sonic92

Konspiracy
7th September 2005, 06:47 PM
I have the 4 track booty it appears on but also the original on a white label - All it says on it is 'Koto' - I can dig it out and check the cat no etc if anyone is interested?? ;)

Sonic92

Nice one, I have it labelled up as Koto - The Dream, but I cant find any record of it, cat no and label would be smart:thumbsup:

oldskooldazed (al)
10th September 2005, 01:46 PM
this is a white label

Cat L50

was one on gemm but cano got hold of,

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
11th September 2005, 02:03 AM
this is a white label

Cat L50

was one on gemm but cano got hold of,

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Alan, doesnt actually help with the title of the tune;)

jonnyamos
11th September 2005, 01:05 PM
I have this on the said bootleg and believe it to be "urban flip/better days".....;)

jonnyamos
11th September 2005, 01:08 PM
Just for the record the other toons on vinyl are...."technoage/movin on"....."kid n play/2hype"....."leftfield/not forgotten"....."urban flip/better days".....

oldskooldazed (al)
11th September 2005, 08:06 PM
lol neil, theres now on it just a full version 1 sided of said tune cano and ploots got one and that is said cat num. top tunage, i dunno what title is though sorry :(

alan

jonnyamos
12th September 2005, 10:23 PM
Just double checked this one....is deffo "urban flip/better days"....;)