PDA

View Full Version : Anyone can help me to Id this rave tune please

Enzyme K
31st August 2005, 05:56 PM
hello,

It make very very long time that i'm looking for this record.The only things i know are the following :

Style : German
Year : probably between 1993/1996
style of music : Hardtrance/Rave

The vinyl contains 4 musics, two by side, i don't know the title , the label or the name because it was hidden by stickers:confused: .Three of them have the same vocal sample which says (Can you feel deep inside you) and the ultimate track , there is also a vocal sample just before the melody arrive (There's abslolutely not true).I'm crazy about this record but impossible to find it:fekked: .So i hope that you will be able to help me.Thank you very much, i let a preview on mp3;)

I wait your news with impatience

I have added the second extract of this record.

BUNKERHEADZ
31st August 2005, 06:51 PM
I take it that you have this 12" @ home :confused:

If yes, what's engraved in the run out grooves m8?

That will be a good start to get this one ID'ed ;) :thumbsup:

Enzyme K
31st August 2005, 07:45 PM
I take it that you have this 12" @ home :confused:

If yes, what's engraved in the run out grooves m8?

That will be a good start to get this one ID'ed ;) :thumbsup:

Unfortunately i don't have this record at home, i have had it between my fingers but impossible to see the name or the reference, one of my contact have this fantastic vinyl, but he don't wants nothing to tell me because he wants to keep the secret :( .

BUNKERHEADZ
1st September 2005, 02:20 PM
Then I'm afraid I can't help ya m8 :(

Enzyme K
6th September 2005, 12:39 AM
ok thank you very much, don't worry ;) , i just hope that somebody will help me :rotate:, i have added on the first message the second extract of this record : UNKNOW 2

Enzyme K
19th September 2005, 09:03 PM
nobody??? :~(

Enzyme K
9th November 2005, 11:11 PM
:( :( :( :(