PDA

View Full Version : ID Confirmation required on 89/90 tune - Please Help

Tim Acid
28th August 2005, 05:19 PM
ez peeps

Had this tune Id'd a while back.. but have not had any success in tracking it down...

so i am gonna up it again to see if anyone else comes up with something different.

Cheers

mrnex
19th September 2005, 10:15 AM
Tim,

I've got a tune with that vocal - but it was from around 94ish - with todd terry mixes - but the vocal doesn't sound like a sample - so not sure if this verion is a remix of the one i've got.
hit me up if it sounds about right and i'll dig it out dude.

JAZ
20th September 2005, 10:28 PM
I have that on mp3 as Delite - Givin It All I Got

Tim Acid
4th October 2005, 11:02 PM
I have that on mp3 as Delite - Givin It All I Got

Thanks Jaz - that was what it was orginally id'd as, but I have never found a copy on vinyl or MP3..

is yours a full lenght mp3 or just a clip (if it is a clip it may be mine that has been floating around soulseek)

JAZ
4th October 2005, 11:14 PM
Mines a 5 minute full track, I'll upload it below so at least you have a quality MP3 of it.
Only info I can give is I have a vbr rip of it & it was encoded by someone that uses iTunes v2.0.4 & I'd assume the names correct as it's deffo ripped off vinyl as you can hear the needle taken off at the end & surely whoever encoded it got the name right, your right though I had a quick google & couldnt find any info on it.

Delite - Givin It All I Got (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/onejaz/Delite%20-%20Givin%20It%20All%20I%20Got.mp3)

ab45
5th October 2005, 02:52 PM
ok this'll need confirming but im sure its this

http://www.discogs.com/release/243995

Confirm needed though m8 as i havent got it anymore (ive looked lol)

JAZ
5th October 2005, 05:04 PM
It's gotta be that one ab45 well done.

Tim Acid
5th October 2005, 05:43 PM
many thanks for the MP3 - Jaz ..appreciated m8ty :thumbsup:

cheers for the discogs link ab :)

Just looked on Gemm and it seems a bit pricey too take pot luck... one copy at $21 and one at $103 :o

cheers for your help guys... I reckon it has to be that Norty Cotto thingy.. :hubba:

Tim Acid
14th October 2005, 01:03 PM
Many thanks peeps - Spot on it was the D.J Delite Vol 1...

and picked it up for a bargain price, thanks to a top geeza on ere - cheers Hairyacid :thumbsup:

HairyACIDHelmet
14th October 2005, 04:29 PM
Many thanks peeps - Spot on it was the D.J Delite Vol 1...

and picked it up for a bargain price, thanks to a top geeza on ere - cheers Hairyacid :thumbsup:
Your welcome fella :thumbsup: