PDA

View Full Version : Oldskool ID

!!Oldskooler!!
28th August 2005, 01:20 PM
Hi,
new to this forum stuff:fekked:

But here goes:
I was over in the states the other month, tracking down the old vinyl shops is south florida.

I came accross a vinyl which was clear, it only has a pressing on one side with PR-P stamped in the run out groove. The only other marking is written in black Marker stating 'Test Press'.
I have heard the tune before but can not remember where, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

presuminged
28th August 2005, 01:34 PM
This sounds very familiar to me, but this may be because it is very similar to Visionmaster & Kylie-Keep on pumping it up (Although it is definitely NOT this). Sorry I can't be of more help. Tis a Nice tune Though! Cheers Ed.

stru
28th August 2005, 01:38 PM
pka - eclipse , i think this is , not 100% tho

stru
28th August 2005, 01:42 PM
ye that is the 1 , (pka eclipse)

dodgymix
28th August 2005, 01:48 PM
Hi,
new to this forum stuff:fekked:

But here goes:
I was over in the states the other month, tracking down the old vinyl shops is south florida.

I came accross a vinyl which was clear, it only has a pressing on one side with PR-P stamped in the run out groove. The only other marking is written in black Marker stating 'Test Press'.
I have heard the tune before but can not remember where, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

R U TAKING THE PI55, i'LL GIVE YOU £20 FOR IT!!! BARGAIN AT HALF THE PRICE...
WERE DID YOU FIND IT???

Biskit
28th August 2005, 01:57 PM
This has nowt to do with PKA, i think all that bull started with a dodgy mp3. It's by 'Eclipse'.

deets are here >>>> http://www.discogs.com/release/395954 :thumbsup:

stru
28th August 2005, 02:07 PM
mmmm dodgy mp3 , sorry bout that :$ always thought there was something fishy bout that 1

Biskit
28th August 2005, 02:41 PM
mmmm dodgy mp3 , sorry bout that :$ always thought there was something fishy bout that 1

no worries m8, there's loads of mp3's flying round the net that are labelled up wrong.

!!Oldskooler!!
28th August 2005, 02:55 PM
Thanks everyone.:thumbsup:

Anyone know what is worth??:confused:

shamanixx
29th August 2005, 07:27 AM
"Eclipse" is a very rare vinyl and you have a lot of chance to find it.

Congratulations !!!!!

!!Oldskooler!!
29th August 2005, 10:18 AM
"Eclipse" is a very rare vinyl and you have a lot of chance to find it.

Congratulations !!!!!

Thank You very much.

The only problem is I will not get full use of it as I do not have my mixing decks and equipment no more. I tend to rip vinyl to mp3 then trade/sell it.
So does anyone know the best place to trade/Sell it?? And what kind of price I should ask for:confused:

admin
29th August 2005, 05:55 PM
stick it on ebay mate and put the link on osa, bttos, anthems.com, italiandance etc etc and watch the bids roll on in :thumbsup:

!!Oldskooler!!
29th August 2005, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the advice, I will look into opening an eBay account:thumbsup:

stick it on ebay mate and put the link on osa, bttos, anthems.com, italiandance etc etc and watch the bids roll on in :thumbsup:

!!Oldskooler!!
1st September 2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks 'Admin':thumbsup:

I have now listed the record on eBay. Good luck to everyone who wants the record.:jumpin:

eBay Listing (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4763976204)

If it's possible could anyone put posts on the other forums that 'Admin@ mentioned, for all of the other record collectors, as I do not know these forums and I am not a member.

stick it on ebay mate and put the link on osa, bttos, anthems.com, italiandance etc etc and watch the bids roll on in

Thanks in Advance:wave:

spiely
1st September 2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the advice, I will look into opening an eBay account:thumbsup:

You opened one 2 days prior to posting the above quote:|

Nothing personal mate, but with zero feedback, and suddenly appearing out of the mist, with zero posts, clutching the holy grail you can forgive my apprehension:)

Peace:)

!!Oldskooler!!
1st September 2005, 12:30 PM
?????:confused: :confused: Sorry if you missunderstood, but when I first opened the eBay account , (the day before posting this post), eBay stated if I wanted to sell they wanted my bank details to which I was abit apprehensive, but I did not need to give them just to open the account. After advice from this forum and having now since read all of the facts, I gave my bank details, I even opened a paypal account.
So I should have worded it as 'opening an eBay seller account', sorry.

The reply from eBay when upgrading the account was:
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/uk/email/wnsUS/header_wns_US_01.gif
Thanks for registering to sell on eBay.co.uk. Whether you're selling a few items, or you're looking to develop your business, you now have access to millions of buyers around the world.

You opened one 2 days prior to posting the above quote

Nothing personal mate, but with zero feedback, and suddenly appearing out of the mist, with zero posts, clutching the holy grail you can forgive my apprehension:)

Peace

Biskit
1st September 2005, 02:19 PM
clutching the holy grail

lol where do you get holy grail from, this pops up all the time :)

Devious
1st September 2005, 05:48 PM
Im thinking we will see a few more of these popping up.

oldskooldazed (al)
2nd September 2005, 11:53 AM
I am defo on the same wavelength as yous two lol

aint it on single sided black lol

:thumbsup: