PDA

View Full Version : piano flys in paradise id

stru
21st August 2005, 01:04 PM
another 1 thats been running round my brain for the last 15 years , cant find tape it was on for sample , all i can remember is the tune was like a story of house music with a female narrating throough saying things like " in house music piano flys in paradise " then goes of into a big piano number then would change to another different style , its not alot to go on , but heres hoping

jond
26th August 2005, 04:32 PM
Sounds like the track you are after is: Joe-T Vanelli- Phase-Out, it goes through 4 different styles of music (house, techno etc and then off into the 'piano flys in paradise' bit - a very nice and unusual tune..It is on an italian label with a blue cover if i remember rightly.

Cheers

Jon

dodgymix
26th August 2005, 07:07 PM
Sounds like the track you are after is: Joe-T Vanelli- Phase-Out, it goes through 4 different styles of music (house, techno etc and then off into the 'piano flys in paradise' bit - a very nice and unusual tune..It is on an italian label with a blue cover if i remember rightly.

Cheers

Jon

sound clip here:::

stru
28th August 2005, 09:46 AM
thats the 1 , wow :D , :thumbsup: been tryn that 1 for years , well done , and thanx very much jond and cheers for the sample dodgy :mad:

stru
28th August 2005, 11:13 AM
can any you guys mp3 this tune for me ?