PDA

View Full Version : some more italien style tunes

bpm
18th August 2005, 09:55 AM
Since we're having some deep house and Italy lovers around, I figured i'd give these a try. 1 and 2 played by Andrea Gemolotto in 1992 (second one sounds more like an US-production though).

Also gonna retry that naughty phone conversation tune (91).

(btw. turns out the guy behind Lee Lewis: Atmosphere that's been requested here a couple of times is actually Andrea Gemolotto)

thanks for your help,
:) bpm

pluto
18th August 2005, 11:43 AM
2 sounds like this http://www.discogs.com/release/76484
unless it's a tune that samples it because this if from 1989

bpm
18th August 2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks pluto :thumbsup:

can't find an online sample to confirm. In the mix I ripped this from the track pretty much goes on like this for about 5 Min. with the organ coming in and out and the same bouncy beat and bassline, nothing else.

It's possible that he simply played an older tune. The mix is deffo from 1992 or later because it contains for example The Daou: Surrender Yourself which came out in that year.

I'm sure someone will be able to confirm.

bpm
18th August 2005, 03:01 PM
"italien" lol :D

nice pun in a way but actually not intended.:$

Qpchan
18th August 2005, 08:18 PM
aaah this sex phone conversation again ..... nice tunes bpm ! is this set available somewhere ?

bpm
18th August 2005, 08:56 PM
1 and 2 are in mix 395 on the italien mix archive site. (http://web.tiscali.it/mix_archives/) The sexy conversation tune is from another mix. Don't remember from which one.

Probably because of too many leechers the site has gone "Members only". You have to contact the guy by e-mail. I just send him two mixes from Gemolotto I had on tape btw.

If you'd like I can send you mix 395. Not sure how to do this the best way. Is this "you send it" thing capable of handling an entire mix?

Perhaps it's best if you send me a private message so we don't have to bother the whole forum. Unless anyone else is interested in that mix as well of course.

bpm
21st August 2005, 05:37 PM
2 has been confirmed by Bunkerheadz.

Thanks again also to pluto for the original id.

:thumbsup: :)

(Qpchan, check your private messages. I put the mix on You Send It)

Qpchan
21st August 2005, 10:27 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice one bpm

someone 4 this sex phone track to ID ??