PDA

View Full Version : With It Guys 'Feel Alright'

Noel
11th August 2005, 04:57 PM
Always wondered what people were on about when refering to this as 'Get Crazy' as I'd only heard this mix until a few weeks back. It's the one that Park & Pickering used to play.

Can any one tell me exactly which (http://www.discogs.com/release/181306) mix it is??

It's a bit of a personal fave of mine that pisses from great heights over the 'Get Crazy' version IMO ;)

CANO ...
11th August 2005, 06:27 PM
Its the future mix :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
11th August 2005, 07:20 PM
It's a bit of a personal fave of mine that pisses from great heights over the 'Get Crazy' version IMO

Nah does it feck:p , although it borders on the Stilton, the other mix is a right E tune, superb:thumbsup:

Youdve loved Parkys saturday nights Noel, wasnt my bag at all, Nude was far superior, All about opinions though innit:thumbsup:

I'll do you a rip of that Future mix if you want:thumbsup:

dodgymix
11th August 2005, 08:36 PM
Nah does it feck:p , although it borders on the Stilton, the other mix is a right E tune, superb:thumbsup:

Youdve loved Parkys saturday nights Noel, wasnt my bag at all, Nude was far superior, All about opinions though innit:thumbsup:

I'll do you a rip of that Future mix if you want:thumbsup:

I prefer the stilton mix

its here (i've also put another tune at the bottom by them which is quite good...out of interest )

Konspiracy
11th August 2005, 09:44 PM
Its the future mix :thumbsup:

Top Idin:thumbsup:

Noel
12th August 2005, 09:05 AM
Cheers Cano :thumbsup:

Nah does it feck, although it borders on the Stilton, the other mix is a right E tune, superbI thought a lot of peeps might disagree with my statement. I don't mind the Optikal mix, but much prefer the smooth bassline, the 'The Bottle' piano riff, & strings in the Future mix phones:

Youdve loved Parkys saturday nights Noel, wasnt my bag at all, Nude was far superior, All about opinions though innitGoing by all the sets I have, yeah I would have loved Saturday's, but think I would've prefered Nude :thumbsup:

I'll do you a rip of that Future mix if you wantNice one :thumbsup: I've still gotta get that Nicky Trax off you too. Did you ever sort that slsk router prob?

Noel
12th August 2005, 09:22 AM
I'll do you a rip of that Future mix if you want:thumbsup:No need, just found it on my hard drive but it wasn't labled with the mix name. cheers anyway :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
12th August 2005, 10:34 AM
Nice one :thumbsup: I've still gotta get that Nicky Trax off you too. Did you ever sort that slsk router prob?

I think so, I havent tried since it wasnt working last time

Ive still got it somewhere, I can wing it over to you at some point today:thumbsup:

Noel
12th August 2005, 10:37 AM
I think so, I havent tried since it wasnt working last time

Ive still got it somewhere, I can wing it over to you at some point today:thumbsup:Sound :thumbsup:

I've just gone on slsk now, gis a shout when you're on.. if that still doesn't work, I'll pop on MSN.

Geeky
24th June 2009, 05:44 PM
I'm with Noel on this 100% this version kicks arse on the other versions.

As for Nude, 88-90 was a completely different era to 91-94. :eyebrow:

Look at the other stuff going on in 91 and 92 and I reckon Parky's sets have stood the test of time.