PDA

View Full Version : Nice 6 deep italo house ;-)

fairytalesmixx
9th August 2005, 12:53 AM
Nice 6 deep italo house ;-)

Hard to find but very good :thumbsup:

Probably around 1992

Thanks

wow
9th August 2005, 12:46 PM
a few of these are on the tip of my tongue, second last one sounds like house of gypsies on freeze recs

presuminged
9th August 2005, 04:36 PM
This sounds like one of the garagier (is there such a word??) mixes of Cappella - Everybody. anyone???.Ed

julianw
10th August 2005, 12:56 AM
deeptrack6.mp3 is:

The Dip by Interstate 280 on Kaleidoscope Records

Its on the excellent 'Housexpansions - The First Year Anthology' double pack album along with all the best Kaleidoscope releases.

Good luck with the rest

admin
10th August 2005, 04:23 AM
deeptrack6.mp3 is:

The Dip by Interstate 280 on Kaleidoscope Records

Its on the excellent 'Housexpansions - The First Year Anthology' double pack album along with all the best Kaleidoscope releases.

Good luck with the rest

good spot o id'in there mate nice one. and welcome to the forum :wave:

shamanixx
10th August 2005, 01:15 PM
Rob1, it's you??

WELCOME ON THE BOARD!!!

I don't help you for these sounds recorded on 'Radio FG', my knowledges stop in 1991!!!! (The Death of Maxximum...) YOu know what I mean...

;-)

bpm
14th August 2005, 10:03 PM
deep track2= EDN: Don't make me wait (UMM)
http://www.discogs.com/release/50640

;) bpm

Qpchan
16th August 2005, 04:54 AM
nice ones julianw & bpm , my french mate Rob1 (yes shamanixx ;)) will be happy 4 sure!

fairytalesmixx
17th August 2005, 12:09 AM
Hoooo yes I'm

Thanks all ( julianw, bpm ....)

Yes it's me Shamanixx

I've just finish the 2nd maxxi mixx for .... for what you know :turn:

Qpchan
17th August 2005, 07:57 PM
does anyone knows if deeptrack6.mp3 identified as Interstate 280 (http://www.discogs.com/release/58172) is also The Rude awakening (http://www.discogs.com/release/40794) .... I got a feeling on this coz they both have the same title "the dip" ....(must be some licence troubles with the name afterwards when the comp. came out)

bpm
17th August 2005, 09:41 PM
Only have the compilation myself. But I think you're probably right Qpchan.

1) According to Discogs there isn't any artist named "Interstate 280" on Kaleidiascope, only "280 West".

2) According to the sticker on the compilation the person behind "Interstate 280" is a guy called Mark Mendoza. According to Discogs the person behind "The Rude Awakening" is also Mendoza.

3) The person behind "280 West" is also Mendoza (according to the sticker as well as to Discogs). So chances are there where some problems with the name "Rude Awakening" and Mendoza used a variation of his "280 West" project name for the compilation.

:ba: bpm

Qpchan
17th August 2005, 10:05 PM
thanxx for pointing that out bpm ! I thought the same when I saw the name Mendoza on both releases..

5 has been Ideed by PatrickHH overthere in Discogs as : green baize - holy dance

Qpchan
17th August 2005, 10:28 PM
oops ,,,he wasn't far, 5 is in fact : Agua Re (also on Oversky)

PatrickHH
17th August 2005, 10:34 PM
correct. it's the instrumental version of it. i just ripped for you the green baize > a lot nicer with the fila brazilia vocals. gimme a sec and i'll place a link for you. plus the green baize contains 2 other absolute classics ;^) so get it mate!

PatrickHH
17th August 2005, 11:00 PM
here it is. holy dance is similar but with vocals. nicer in my opinion.

Qpchan
18th August 2005, 02:17 AM
thank you for this snippet Patrick ... I personnally prefer the instrumental ...2 nice italians nuggets....to get :thumbsup:

fairytalesmixx
26th August 2005, 12:03 AM
OK pat HH

correct. it's the instrumental version of it. i just ripped for you the green baize > a lot nicer with the fila brazilia vocals. gimme a sec and i'll place a link for you. plus the green baize contains 2 other absolute classics ;^) so get it mate!

We are waiting the link ;-)

Rob1

bpm
26th August 2005, 08:09 AM
The "link" is in message #15, Rob1.

He sent it as an attachment. I prefer the instrumental version as well. Had a chance to get the Green Baize for less than 3 Euro together with another order though, so I got it anyway :D Probably in terrible condition, but I was curious what those other classics would be.

Thanks to PatrickHH for the recommendation and sample. Did you take a look at my recent italo deep house post (http://www.tuneid.com/showthread.php?t=37345)? Was kinda counting on you for that one ;) .

PatrickHH
26th August 2005, 03:44 PM
hi bpm,
unfortunately no clue about your other IDs :(

btw, "Tramp Heart" is the other classic on the green baize. lovely tune and late night front classic. "Synthetic Rhythm" is the other one from hamburg's famous "break the limits" parties and has always been played at least at +5% in the middle of some detroit techno thing. funny combination! listen to the attachments > "synthetic rhythm" the 1st one in the 1st attachment - "tramp heart" is the 1st tune in the 2nd attachment. this whole EP is kind of an italian masterpiece when it comes to deep house and not really "piano heaven". and we all know that it's absolutely hard to find an italian 8 track EP which is classy all the way thru....;^)

pat.

bpm
26th August 2005, 04:36 PM
Can't see any attachments, pat :(
doesn't really matter though because I have the record coming my way anyway. If it's damaged too badly I should still be able to get a decent copy. Unless after all this recommending they will all be gone by then;)

Cheer,
bpm

PatrickHH
26th August 2005, 04:50 PM
aaargh - here the attachments....:tomato:

btw, just got me a copy of holy dance....lol
no worries - i've seen the baize again and again over all those years....

bpm
26th August 2005, 05:06 PM
Just had a listen. Nice stuff indeed. Glad I ordered this baby blind (or should I say deaf ;) ).

Thanks for the samples,
bpm

PatrickHH
26th August 2005, 05:24 PM
i know, there is not much stuff from italy that you can buy blind. only exceptions are maybe "rolling tune" (lovely kerri chandler remixes)and "heartbeat" (up to cat#10) > bought them all blind and rated them 5/5.

bpm
26th August 2005, 08:27 PM
Have to agree pat, those early Heartbeat records are all great (for me the first 5 releases). Perfectly represents the early 90ies era of Rimini, where I used to go on vacation :cool: . Gemolotto, Montanari/Vecchi, Coccoluto, Ralf... they all played there those days and they all released some of their best tunes on that label.

Qpchan
29th August 2005, 07:46 PM
we're talking real deepness here guys .... wanna say thanxx to Patrick for those lovely samples . I reckon the bugger is gonna go straight in my wantlist ! btw "baize" in french means "shag" :$ :$ :$

also, u meant Rolling Tune (http://www.discogs.com/label/Rolling+Tune+Recordings) the label !!? I never came across any on this label : (((

bpm
29th August 2005, 08:11 PM
lol, :D

This is what always gets me confused. Actually it means just kissing, if I remember correctly, but when the french say kissing they actually mean shagging :confused:

Qpchan
29th August 2005, 09:33 PM
un baiser = a kiss
baiser (in a slang way) = shagging !!! :moonie:

PatrickHH
29th August 2005, 10:58 PM
thank god we are all a little malbaisé otherwise we wouldn't hang around here...:mad:

audiotrip
12th May 2007, 04:11 PM
number one is definitly - agua re - holy dance

number six is - the rude awakening - the dip - kaleidiascope

audiotrip
12th May 2007, 04:15 PM
sorry number5 but first on the list is aqua re

number1 is MK - burning vibe mix , this mix can only be found on the red vinyl released on area 10 records