PDA

View Full Version : .Sasha Eclipse ID 90 !

oldskool rhythm
1st August 2005, 09:50 PM
Anyone help with this one please: confused:

presuminged
1st August 2005, 10:10 PM
Hi Mate! It sounds like the Acappella of India - Lover who rock you all night' over another track that I'm afraid I don't recognize. Cheers Ed

oldskool rhythm
1st August 2005, 10:51 PM
Nice 1 i know the india vocal but the main ID is the tune thxs anyway M8:thumbsup:

Christian
1st August 2005, 11:29 PM
I think the tune is: Renegade Soundwave-women respond to bass
Dunno what mix though because I have it here and although its very similar,this mix from the sasha tape is far better
Mine's:12MUTE147

Dunno if Renegade Soundwave did some other mixes or just skanked parts of the mix you play here for a track I've got,hopefully someone else can elaborate because its done my head for quite a while.

pluto
2nd August 2005, 02:15 AM
it sounds like renegade soundwave - thunder to me.... or part of the rsw megamix on the women respond to bass ep:confused: will check;)

Christian
2nd August 2005, 09:00 AM
that will explain it sounding like a different and poorer mix Pluto,I hadn't heard the any of their other stuff.If you can confirm I'll finally get a copy myself too!

Christian
2nd August 2005, 09:01 AM
to any people who have the sasha mix that this has been taken from,do you know what the tune is that comes in after this track too please?Thanks all

Noel
2nd August 2005, 09:06 AM
Think you prob have THIS (http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36040) set.

In which case the next track would be Second Chance 'In Paradise'.

:)

Konspiracy
2nd August 2005, 11:06 AM
Deffo Thunder,

As Noel has posted, the tracklist is over at OSA

:thumbsup:

pluto
2nd August 2005, 11:35 AM
Deffo Thunder,

As Noel has posted, the tracklist is over at OSA

:thumbsup:cheers neil , saved me looking:thumbsup:

pluto
2nd August 2005, 11:36 AM
Think you prob have THIS (http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36040) set.

In which case the next track would be Second Chance 'In Paradise'.

:)
cheers noel

Christian
2nd August 2005, 08:16 PM
Top man Noel,thanks alot.Thats another one thats been in my mind on and off for years,much appreciated

oldskool rhythm
2nd August 2005, 10:15 PM
Thanks guys for all replys ! :fekked: