PDA

View Full Version : After some Tune ID's from Meltdown (Middlesbro Empire) Last Nyt Please

Davey_C
23rd July 2005, 12:29 PM
There were a few tunes played last nyt that i'd like the names of please if anyone can help.

1. A bootleg of Congress & Blur (Girls & Boys)
2. A baleric sounding tune which just had the vocal ..get,a get,get funky,get down..
3. A quite hard track that kept going ..do to me baby...i can't stop the feeling
4. A Hard one but the main vocal seemed to be ..'you're my one & only true love'..
5. A tune that wasnt Brothers in Rhythm but had the vocal from Peace & Harmony in it.

Hard to go off i know,i have got some of them in me phone i'll see if the files are compatible with the upload on this website later.

Biskit
23rd July 2005, 01:19 PM
1 is.. Pianoman - Girls & Boys

Biskit
23rd July 2005, 01:20 PM
4 is.. Seduction - Youre my one and only true love

admin
23rd July 2005, 03:34 PM
could 3 be love revolution - give it to me baby?

jonnyp
23rd July 2005, 09:06 PM
1 is pianoman - blurred

Davey_C
24th July 2005, 01:50 PM
No.5 im led to believe is Nicole - Rock The House (Creative Theives mix)

djpepsi
24th July 2005, 03:22 PM
3 sounds like Seduction as well, 'Groove Me' off Breakdown EP
i really like the way you do me then some hi pitch sax/organy riff ...
disco GEEZ link (http://www.discogs.com/release/121392)

Noel
25th July 2005, 01:58 PM
I reckon 2 is Raul Orellana 'The Real Wild House' ..has the vocals you described + "I'm a real wild one", piano & spanish guitar. Class tune! :thumbsup:

Davey_C
25th July 2005, 06:56 PM
Ive come across a couple of tunes with the vocal of ID no.3 but i think it was PKA (Eclipse)

some (thats some - not as easy as a Paul Taylor set to identify!) of the tunes from the night included:

Carl Baker – Pianoman (Blurred) Todd Terry (Keep On Jumpin’) Happy Clappers (I Believe) Ken Doh (Nakasaki) Escrima (Train Of Thought) Wildchild (Renegade Master) White Label (Never Gonna Stop) X-Pansions (Move Your Body) F.P.I. Project - Everybody (All Over The World) House Of Virginism (I’ll Be There) Double D (Found Love) Farley Jack Master Funk (Turn Around) Greed (Pump Up The Volume) Michael Jackson (Smooth Criminal) Rockford Files (You Sexy Dancer) K-Klass (Rhythm Is A Mystery) That Balericy Piano Tune with the vocal Get,a get a get Funky,get funky get down.

DJ Destroy – PKA (Eclipse) X-Pansions (Move Your Body) F.P.I. Project (Rich In Paradise Instromental version) Bizarre Inc vs Blue Pearl TC1991 (1991) Seduction (You’re my One & Only True Love) Nicole (Rock Da House) Shamen (Move Any Mountain) Jinny (Keep Warm) Africa Bambataa (Get Up & Dance) Asha (JJ Tribute) Congress vs Whitney (I Wanna Dance 40miles With Somebody)

Davey_C
25th July 2005, 09:03 PM
Gold Star or Blue Peter Badge lol! to you Noel someone who was at the night recons its that tune too.

Cheers everyone for your help/suggestions.