PDA

View Full Version : .Tune from '89/'90 House track with breaks???

presuminged
19th July 2005, 01:28 PM
Hiya Fellas! I was wondering if anyone knows this track:- It is from '89 or '90, and I first heard it on a DJ Huey tape from the Havana in Middlesbrough, it is a breakbeat House track, Kinda in the Frankie Bones Style from that time. It has the Female Vocal ' Come....Come....Make Me Come', and breaks into a sort of ethnic Melody with breaks. I was sampled on a track in full in 2002, as I heard Ralph Lawson play it on Yousef's Radio 1 show, sometime in the summer that year. I know its pretty vague, but hopefully it will trigger someone's memory. Thanks in advance. Much appreciated. Ed

marchwiel
19th July 2005, 04:22 PM
I think you want Da Juice (C'mon C'mon). Pluto IDed this recently. I'll do a search and try to find the post for you.
:thumbsup:

marchwiel
19th July 2005, 04:25 PM
Sample in this post here (http://www.tuneid.com/showthread.php?t=37015)

presuminged
19th July 2005, 07:49 PM
Cheers for your help on this one, its been on my wants for 14 years now. Superb!!! Ed

presuminged
19th July 2005, 08:11 PM
Has anyone got a Vinyl copy of Da Juice - Hear the Angels they are willing to sell or Trade. I have a large selection of Vinyl from all eras (will be even bigger when I collect another 1000 tomorrow!!). will offer a decent price/Trade. PM me if you're interested. Thanks again for the Top Id'in!! Cheers Ed.

admin
19th July 2005, 08:36 PM
I think you want Da Juice (C'mon C'mon). Pluto IDed this recently. I'll do a search and try to find the post for you.

good work mate :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
19th July 2005, 08:37 PM
Top Idin Matt :thumbsup:

Has anyone got a Vinyl copy of Da Juice - Hear the Angels they are willing to sell or Trade. I have a large selection of Vinyl from all eras (will be even bigger when I collect another 1000 tomorrow!!). will offer a decent price/Trade. PM me if you're interested. Thanks again for the Top Id'in!! Cheers Ed.

I wouldnt pay over the odds for this Ed, it pops up on ebay all the time if your patient enough

Otherwise, post a want over on OSA :thumbsup:

admin
19th July 2005, 08:41 PM
Top Idin Matt :thumbsup:

I wouldnt pay over the odds for this Ed, it pops up on ebay all the time if your patient enough

Otherwise, post a want over on OSA :thumbsup:

lol jinx. next person u talk too uve gotta kiss :heart:

lol :D

Konspiracy
19th July 2005, 08:43 PM
lol jinx. next person u talk too uve gotta kiss :heart:

lol :D

lol tried that - Mrs Konspiracy has just told me to piss aarrf