PDA

View Full Version : Billy nasty played this in 93 - sample inside out and jim Morrison

markatspace
18th July 2005, 03:54 PM
Still had no luck id'ing this tune. I think Sasha also used to play this.
Has a sample of a vocal 'inside out' on it. As used on Journeys by DJ1 and a bootleg tape I once owned.
Any keen spotter out there who can help? Please.

Keno
18th July 2005, 04:05 PM
Hiya i have the Billy Nasty c.d and it says this track is Vertigo Oval Five in windows media player but on the track list for the album which is track 6 it says Uncle Bob's Burly House Route 66 Mix which doesnt sound like it hope this helps somehow
All The Best :thumbsup:

markatspace
19th July 2005, 08:16 AM
Keno,
I also have this but on CD and most of the records but I am not sure if I have the correct mixes?
Oval five project - Vertigo had several releases. I have one of these which has Ganderhara on the A and two mixes of Vertigo on the B by spooky and doing so I know it not this. Vertigo was also released as a 2 sided promo so it could be this?
I also have Uncle Bob's burly house on a 1 sided 12". This was latter remixed and released on Stress which I think is the mix you are refering to so it could be this?
The last track on the sample supplied is Outrage 'drives me crazy' which I have so I know it is not this.
It would be good to hear from anyone who has these tunes so I could discount them?
I hope you liked the mix?
Best
Mark

fingerbob
21st July 2005, 12:09 PM
Guys,
I have this cd and the tracklisting says .. Uncle bobs burly house by uncle bob.. However it does not say which mix it is!! you gatta be carefull.. I really wanted tontos drum but it didnt state which mix it was, i bought the first copy I could find and it turned out to be the wrong mix..:S

fingerbob
21st July 2005, 12:12 PM
I have just checked out musicstack and there are two different mixes on there.. gotta be one of those!!

markatspace
21st July 2005, 01:20 PM
Hi Finger bob,

I think the mix of Tonto's drum is the Darren Emerson mix. I bought it of ebay recently for £3.00+P & P - bargain for a classic! I had been hunting for it for years but only just found out about ebay!
I also have bought the mixes of uncle bob on stress which should be in the post somewhere so I should be able to cross this of the list soon if I do not have a result.
Cheers

Mark

fingerbob
21st July 2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks mate,
I did find the right mix in the end about 6 years ago, but the £3 that you paid is a real steal... I wont tell you how much I paid.. Good luck with the id's I will keep an eye open:mad:
Dan

marcus74
23rd November 2010, 07:19 AM
it's uncle bob's burly house deffo, i have the record - route 66 mix.