PDA

View Full Version : This Feeling

pacman
24th June 2002, 10:05 PM
One here I hadnt heard for years til it was played at GT on sat:

Female rapping, lyrics something like:

"AV GOT THIS FEELIN', AND ITS MAKIN' ME BREAK IN..TO A COLD SWEAT, WHENEVER AM PRESENT IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG,IF YOU WASNT DOWN FROM....NOW ON...JUST BE AROUND TO...COUNT ON...THIS FEELIN' PUSHIN' DOWN WITH THE PROGRAMME LIKE...I AM, SO JUST DANCE IF YA FEEL LIKE I FEEL NOW, TT'S COOL ROCKIN' THE CROWD, TURN UP THE MUSIC AM A FANATIC, MAKE HERBS..THE BASSMENT YOUR ATTIC2

Sumfink like that anyway!!

sirius
24th June 2002, 10:23 PM
Not sure but it could be Sweet T. Just sounds like it says that somewhere, and it is similar vocal to miss Sweet T too....probably way offf though :).

I like that tune too, rather funky and sort of has guitar riffs in like on TC93 and that direct '2 fat guitar' tune.....plus the old stabbage of pianos here and there :).

pacman
24th June 2002, 10:28 PM
Aye, it could be 'Sweet T's cool, rockin' the crowd' as opposed to TT couldnt it?

Mike
24th June 2002, 10:43 PM
Yeah I remember that one, it's definitely Sweet T (the same old skool rapper who did It's My Beat) and I've a funny feeling the house version has something to do with Tin Tin Out ??????

ste huxley
24th June 2002, 10:46 PM
Tin Tin out Feat Sweet T - I got tha feelin

Or summat, its on Deep Distraxion records

pacman
24th June 2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by ste huxley
Tin Tin out Feat Sweet T - I got tha feelin

Or summat, its on Deep Distraxion records

Cheers Ste, how ya head by the way?

ste huxley
25th June 2002, 12:34 PM
lol its still in the bin mate, but it should sort itself out again for this Saturday, but if it doesnt I dont give a fuck anyway lololol:p

VinylAnimal
25th June 2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by ste huxley
but if it doesnt I dont give a fuck anyway lololol:p

LMAO that's the spirit :thumbsup:

pacman
25th June 2002, 05:05 PM
Too right Ste fella !!!!

Francis
25th June 2002, 06:24 PM
Try checking out the Sweet T vs K-Klass Bootleg

Absolute Quality !!!