PDA

View Full Version : Which Mix of RHC - Fever Called Love???

presuminged
4th July 2005, 04:00 PM
I've just been listening to the Sasha Mixmag CD from 1992, and was wondering which mix of RHC - Fever called Love he mixes with Rave Generator. I have a vague recollection of it being an ambient mix or something like that??!! Anyone got any ideas. Much appreciated. Ed

dodgymix
4th July 2005, 08:51 PM
I've just been listening to the Sasha Mixmag CD from 1992, and was wondering which mix of RHC - Fever called Love he mixes with Rave Generator. I have a vague recollection of it being an ambient mix or something like that??!! Anyone got any ideas. Much appreciated. Ed

good question fella, I give up searching

I could never found it, that was 3 years ago so may be on discogs.com

Konspiracy
4th July 2005, 09:24 PM
Its the Original Remixes on R&S if I remember correctly, Didnt get licenced to the UK

Never bothered tracking it down myself, wouldnt mind a copy at some point

brady
4th July 2005, 09:24 PM
sure theres been a thread about this before, can remember reading it

sure it said its an ambient mix thats on a b side of one of the releases

sorry but this might jog somebodys memory who has all the info :hubba:

presuminged
4th July 2005, 10:32 PM
Looks like I'll have to keep hunting. Thanks for your help tho fellas!!! Cheers Ed.

pluto
4th July 2005, 10:48 PM
its on the orig white lable..... will sort the cat when i find it..... but i'm sure its on discogs

RJaxX
5th July 2005, 01:06 AM
When Discogs comes backup, it's on this release (http://www.discogs.com/release/46283).

RJaxX
5th July 2005, 01:09 AM
Ack, sonofabitch - Discogs just came back up in the last couple of minutes - and the above is a correct link :)

<edit> it did come back up for a few minutes, honestly.

presuminged
5th July 2005, 11:31 AM
Cheers RJaxx! I'll check that out when I can finally get back on Discogs. Much appreciated. Thanks. Ed.

presuminged
5th July 2005, 11:35 AM
Right! Now I'm armed with the correct Mix Info., I'll try and grab a copy from somewhere (I've got a feeling this isn't going to be easy!!??!!)