PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Rob D and Rollo

Taff64
1st July 2005, 02:49 PM
Anybody know the name of this tune from off an Ian Ossia Tape from Cream 94? It sounds a bit like a Rob D and Rollo tune...cheers.. ;)

Keno
1st July 2005, 10:50 PM
Yes it is certainly Rob D and Rollo this was a promo they sent out,before the release of a track called High As A Kite(Which I cant Think Of The Artist) if my memory serves me right it is under the guise of o.t quartet it just had O.T.R on The Promo,i Will Have to Dig Deep for this one,Check Back Later :thumbsup:

Taff64
2nd July 2005, 03:46 AM
That's fantastic! I was told it was called 'O.T. Tunes - High' but I went out and bought this and it was a totally different tune.
If you do find it for me then could you possibly do me a 192kbs rip? I have thousands of mp3's so if ya need anything then give me a shout... :thumbsup:

Biskit
5th July 2005, 04:40 PM
O.K i thought i'd sorted this for you a bit back, soz m8, must ov forgot..

Here ya go..

O.T Tunes - High (otm - 003)

It's on RDR, its a promo in a yellow n white cover. 2nd promo had the vocal mixes, (which is the version everyone knows) also in a yellow n white cover, with a sticker on saying 'vocal mixes'. The vocal mixes went mainstream n released under the name Our Tribe :)

Biskit
5th July 2005, 04:45 PM
the cat' no etched into the vocal mix promo is.. OTM 04. Ur not after this one.

NOTE - the label states otm - 003 when it is in fact OTM 04 that is etched in. U want the vinyl that has OTM 003 etched into the vinyl run-out :)

Biskit
5th July 2005, 04:47 PM
04 has 2 mixes

03 has 3 mixes

therefore >>>> http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML732923164 <<< the one ur after :)

Taff64
5th July 2005, 08:01 PM
Thats fantastic m8. :thumbsup: Thought I had a dodgy copy at first with only 2 mixes on. :o
Not sure if this is the place to ask but could you do me an mp3? :confused: