PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!

Markz
23rd June 2005, 10:57 PM
Female vocals with a male rap coming in piano, right tune i`ve not heard in ages

Lyrics....

"Take a break 4 today and join the parade i`m gonna take u round the world, around the world"

Right as i was writing this i got it id`d but as its a top tune and very rarely heard i`ll test the anoraks!

Anyone got a rip of it also :thumbsup:

Biskit
23rd June 2005, 11:25 PM
OMFG please someone i.d this.

Markz ive been trying to describe this i.d to Barrie Jay for a long time, he played it at zone back in 91/92. It's the only one I havent got off a tape of him from 91/92 @ Jenks Bar (which was stolen) ive tried my damdest to properly remember the lyrics, n each passing year, the tune i remember is slowly fading away, till you put this i.d up :)

Nice one Markz, u've made my day :thumbsup:

Markz
23rd June 2005, 11:33 PM
So u want the answer!!!! :king:

Biskit
23rd June 2005, 11:35 PM
Ur damn right m8, this tune has caused me endless misery, with trying to describe it.

What tape have you the tune on, i only ever heard Barrie play it :)

Konspiracy
23rd June 2005, 11:38 PM
Come on lads, sort it out, lets have a sample eh :thumbsup: ;)

Markz
23rd June 2005, 11:40 PM
Well you fully deserve it for the all the amazing mixes u`ve put up on the board and the top id`s you`ve done for me over the times :thumbsup:

And its so lucky really cause i was about to delete the thread as i got the id`d so touch of luck.

Its is an absolute monster i`ve also wanted for a very long time.

Dayeene - Around The World

Biskit
23rd June 2005, 11:42 PM
Dayeene - Around The World

You absolute star, so its been Dayeene all this time.

Nice one m8 :thumbsup:

I'll get that 'again' track to you, once ive found a new copy ;)

Markz
23rd June 2005, 11:45 PM
Wikked mate nice to see a happy chappie, do confirm it though cause i couldnt find it on discogs.

Yeah if you can get that Salsa Again Mix back in your hands that would be splendid.

P.S. Neil I`ve got no sample of it mate sorry.

*Mark rushes off to try and find a rip.....

Biskit
23rd June 2005, 11:48 PM
>>>> http://www.discogs.com/release/116371

Watch em all vanish off GEMM now coz peeps are wondering whats this jenks tune :)

Markz
23rd June 2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah i saw it on gemm get in there Chris and Neil good price for such a top tune watch them vanish and be about 100`s of quid in a few months.

Konspiracy
24th June 2005, 08:42 AM
Aint got one yet fellas, havent heard it :)

Its on a UK label, and a common one at that, shouldnt be too difficult to pick up once all the leechers have had their fill ;)

Biskit
24th June 2005, 09:19 AM
Aint got one yet fellas, havent heard it :)

Its on a UK label, and a common one at that, shouldnt be too difficult to pick up once all the leechers have had their fill ;)

2 have vanished off GEMM from last night lol. The orig' is on a german label ;)

dodgymix
24th June 2005, 10:25 AM
There's 2 of these in the bargain bins at VE, The only decent release of Dayeen was "alright" I think

something to do with "stonebridge", quite a few releases on flying then moved onto that dodgy "faze 2" label.

pluto
24th June 2005, 11:06 AM
i ripped the whole ep ages ago if anyone needs it :thumbsup:

pluto
24th June 2005, 11:09 AM
p.s. that pump up the twist seems to be flying off gemm.... is nothing sacred :D

Konspiracy
24th June 2005, 01:58 PM
p.s. that pump up the twist seems to be flying off gemm.... is nothing sacred :D

Fuck! I keep on forgetting, I must get my copy before theyre all gone :o