PDA

View Full Version : unknown mix - 1990

Hiphoused
19th June 2005, 06:35 PM
Hi! I'm still trying to find that mix, i already posted it here a year or 2 ago. It starts like this:

"... ?. fresh new music mix, where you can hear new york's hot new music.
Newfounders. Music power." Maybe i'm wrong, please tell me then. I have only a few cuts of the original record.

The first song in the mix - "michel'le - no more lies". There's a lot of drums and different FX and samples in this mix, later follows "preasure principle" (Janet jackson's). Later there's a phrase from "Deee-lite" 1990 album, so i
think the mix must be dated 1989-90. Please somebody help me! Any suggestions are welcome!

Hiphoused
19th June 2005, 06:37 PM
and another sample is about something that is "deeper than it looks", but i can't understand what :) Maybe someone can distinguish the lyrics? Thanks :)

pc1
20th June 2005, 01:27 PM
Sounds like a Latin Rascals mix?

Konspiracy
20th June 2005, 01:51 PM
That vocal sounds like Rowetta

Hiphoused
20th June 2005, 06:14 PM
Thanks for answers!

Maybe i somewhat confuse my questions, the second song is a separate identification, no connection to that mix.

2konspiracy: you mean the second sample, right?

2pc2: can you provide more info? It's their own mix, or just their production, how can it be called, have you heard it, or it's just a version? I'm starting to think it was some bootleg megamix, or radio broadcast...

Thanks again to everybody!

pc1
21st June 2005, 12:43 AM
Sounds like a latin rascals radio broadcast?