PDA

View Full Version : 2 pretty plz.

Markz
18th June 2005, 06:30 PM
Howdy peeps....

Right who can help me with this i`m sure its a version of Bang the Party I Heard it on one of the Chicago radio shows with the male lyrics "release your body" now its not the batchelor acid mix or any of the other mixes i`ve heard any ideas cause its a flippin top 1 :thumbsup:

And this next is really vague but i heard it in Ibiza years ago and its got the male lyrics " Ahhhhhhhhhhh Suka" as a sample in a manic way.

Cheers i`m waiting with crossed fingers and toe`s and me dick in a knot.

presuminged
18th June 2005, 07:04 PM
Hi Mate! The second one you mentioned, sounds like R.A.W - Asuca from 1993 on Strictly Ryhthm (Written by Erick Morillo). This has the Vocal you mentioned and another tribal style Chant.

Markz
18th June 2005, 07:28 PM
Hi Mate! The second one you mentioned, sounds like R.A.W - Asuca from 1993 on Strictly Ryhthm (Written by Erick Morillo). This has the Vocal you mentioned and another tribal style Chant.

Thanks a lot i`m off to check it out now top id`ing i`ll let u know.

pluto
18th June 2005, 07:36 PM
thought the first was on transmat...mayday mix..... might be wrong...need to check first

pluto
18th June 2005, 07:40 PM
there's a vocal mix on this 12"
http://www.discogs.com/release/60679

Markz
18th June 2005, 07:48 PM
there's a vocal mix on this 12"
http://www.discogs.com/release/60679

It might be that vocal mix i`ll have to check it out have u got it? I know Tony Hump used to play it on a few sets. :confused:

pluto
18th June 2005, 07:57 PM
yeah i've got it somewhere :crazy: will rip and up it on yousendit if you can't get an mp3 when i find it :thumbsup:

pluto
18th June 2005, 08:02 PM
was right first time
mayday mix has the vocal in it

pluto
18th June 2005, 08:06 PM
can only find a spare battered copy at the mo hence the crackles......
here's a sample of the mayday mix to confirm

Markz
18th June 2005, 08:11 PM
Right its deffo not even this tune now so sorry about the bad info as its been ages since i heard it but from what i can remember it does have the vocals Bang the Party and from my bad memory " ..... we call back the party" in a really mad voice.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

presuminged
18th June 2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Again Mate! I noticed htfr don't have a soundbite for R.A.W - Asuca, but I have found a record agency called www.marksclassics.co.uk, which has a short clip for this track. Hope this helps. Ed

Markz
18th June 2005, 08:39 PM
Hi Again Mate! I noticed htfr don't have a soundbite for R.A.W - Asuca, but I have found a record agency called www.marksclassics.co.uk, which has a short clip for this track. Hope this helps. Ed

Thats the beast!! Very helpfull nice 1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: phones:

Markz
19th June 2005, 09:28 AM
Going back to the other id with bang the party in the lyrics here is an attempt at some of the missing ..... it might jog someones memory.

"On my return from the posse atlantic...."
"Something we call bang the party....."

:'( :'(

Mike
19th June 2005, 12:34 PM
I think the bang the party one is one of the mixes of Bang Bang You're Mine, off the Warriors Dance label, I know the one you mean and it's on a frankie bones mix that he posted on the discogs forums a few months ago.

He's put it in the track listing as:

13 - Bang Bang - Bang The Party - Warrior Dance U,K,

However as you can see from discogs there were several releases of it on Warriors Dance so I'm not sure which one it is:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Bang+The+Party

I've attached a clip of the one I mean anyway - hope this is of some help

Markz
19th June 2005, 01:33 PM
Yes aiiiiiii fellow midlander 2 the rescue top iding cheers for that Mike :thumbsup:

Markz
19th June 2005, 02:38 PM
Can u get this to me on ssk or yousendit somehow please mate cant find it anywhere :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Markz
19th June 2005, 06:02 PM
Any takers? I know doolz is after it also so give us a pressie and also Dara on board now might have it, its the attitude rap i`m after sheer tunage :thumbsup: