PDA

View Full Version : Nardy Tune

paddymac
25th May 2005, 07:29 PM
Hi All,

It's my first post so he it goes.........
I have been searching for a tune for over 13 years now. I don't have a sample just the words:
Spin me round and round and round and round.......Come on........
Spin me round and round and round and round........Lets kick the beat.....
Right now.......... It then breaks in to a giutar ..... it was quite hard at the time around 92ish. Same time as Joe Inferno and Age of love.

Any one know this? :fekked:

paddymac
26th May 2005, 09:07 PM
Hi All,

It's my first post so here it goes.........
I have been searching for a tune for over 13 years now. I don't have a sample just the words:
Spin me round and round and round and round.......Come on........
Spin me round and round and round and round........Lets kick the beat.....
Right now.......... It then breaks in to a giutar ..... it was quite hard at the time around 92ish. Same time as Joe Inferno and Age of love.

Any one know this? :fekked:

and its a male voice..... not a cheesy vocial..... he's shouting to make you go mental sort of thing......it was mixed on an old tape that was borrowed in a party and hence never returned.

Also I have so much vinyl I need to create as mp3's what advice can you give to do this? A pre amp turntable?
If you can explain in simple terms I would appreciate it!

Biskit
26th May 2005, 09:16 PM
Still non the wiser on ur i.d m8. :)

If you want advice on music etc. m8, try 'Music Chat' @ www.oldskoolanthemz.com :thumbsup:

paddymac
29th May 2005, 08:37 PM
and its a male voice..... not a cheesy vocial..... he's shouting to make you go mental sort of thing......it was mixed on an old tape that was borrowed in a party and hence never returned.

Also I have so much vinyl I need to create as mp3's what advice can you give to do this? A pre amp turntable?
If you can explain in simple terms I would appreciate it!

I just remembered he says "Play the guitar boy"at the start of the tune?!?