PDA

View Full Version : house classic 1992-93

fingerbob
25th May 2005, 12:43 PM
Hi guys first time in so bear with me.. The sample spoken by a guy says: music was my first love and it will be my last, music of the future, music of the past.. then another sample of: come on!!

Any thoughts cause I am :confused: :confused:

Biskit
25th May 2005, 12:48 PM
Hi, welcome to the board m8, Im gonna re-direct this post to the correct bit of the forum :)

As for ur i.d it could be ... 'Fargetta - Music' http://www.discogs.com/release/193432

fingerbob
25th May 2005, 01:26 PM
Alright mate,
I do know it but I am sure that all the mixes of that track sample a woman but if I am wrong do you know the mix?? what bit does this need to go in???

pluto
25th May 2005, 01:50 PM
there's a white lable also ive been trying to find out what it is...... has that bit in it..... i'll try and find it again amd do a sample..... it just has "c cool" written on it ..... from 92

fingerbob
25th May 2005, 02:01 PM
Diamond geezer :)

pluto
25th May 2005, 02:25 PM
here's the sample.... hope its the one you want :)
etched into the middle is " cc 001" and " the only way to get by in society is to feed people , amuse them and shock them"...... also on the other side "there is no answer to anything. take it as it comes" .... both sides also have "a porky prime cut" etched in the middle :thumbsup:

fingerbob
26th May 2005, 08:51 AM
You are a star that is the one!!! its a case of tracking down now.. With no title its gonna be a mare..... :'(

fingerbob
27th May 2005, 03:31 PM
I found cc 001 and it turns out to be chocis chewens, but I have a nasty feeling that the track you sent me isnt that one and I have just bought it :'( .. I dont suppose the label of the track you sent me was covered in red writing was it???

pluto
27th May 2005, 04:16 PM
ive got that one also it aint the one..... incidently i've just realsised that its not called c cool but is actually cc 001(silly me....been calling it that for years lol)....ive taken a pic for you :thumbsup:

pluto
27th May 2005, 04:19 PM
or could that be an "L"? (second c)

fingerbob
29th April 2006, 10:27 PM
Sat night and I still want this!!!

Any ideas, pluto do you have any more info on this?????

Back to the x-men I spose!!!!

fingerbob
2nd September 2006, 12:22 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone put a name to this pls??

fingerbob
4th September 2006, 04:52 PM
Someone must know!!! :'(

Dj_Choonz
5th September 2006, 02:08 PM
Guys,
If it's Choci's Chewns and its cat. no. CC 001 then could it possibly be this release?:
http://www.discogs.com/release/520487

The title is Fruits Of Fresh Funk - Music Of The Phewcha
The style is: House, Breaks

So fingerbob you've probably ordered the correct one.

Good luck anyways! ;)

fingerbob
6th September 2006, 08:14 AM
It is that one!!!!!!!!!! I was on the right trail, i just had the wrong chocis chewn.. There is a clip on htfr... they were good for something!!

You are a star thanks!!!! That is the end of that episode..:wave: