PDA

View Full Version : DHP Mix 63 - Julian Perez WBMX 1985

Mister_DJ
23rd May 2005, 11:39 AM
Really like this mix.

10 and 16 are deffo wants. Can anyone tell us what version of "I Can't Turn Around" it is? - its well nice.

All help greatly appreciated.

Mart
:rolleyes:

BUNKERHEADZ
23rd May 2005, 12:00 PM
Oh oh oh, my mind is gone blank with all these 80's Italo and HI NRG stuff :fekked:

I deffo know that track 10, now it's gonna bugger me the whole fuckin' day :mad:

Mister_DJ
23rd May 2005, 01:07 PM
Oh oh oh, my mind is gone blank with all these 80's Italo and HI NRG stuff :fekked:

Lol - know exactly what you mean. Listened to loads of Italo mixes recently and my heads in a spin with all the tunes too...:crazy: :fekked: .

Mart

Noel
24th May 2005, 01:06 PM
Is #6 two tracks? If so the first one could be Jackmaster Dick's Revenge 'Sensuous Woman Goes Disco' ..the beats before Rudy Ray's vocals come in?

I've got #16 on a Ron Hardy set & on the Suenomartino tracklists they've got it down as one of the mixes of Farley Funk's version.. not entirely sure about that meself tho listening to it again now :confused:

marchwiel
24th May 2005, 01:19 PM
Is #6 two tracks? If so the first one could be Jackmaster Dick's Revenge 'Sensuous Woman Goes Disco' ..the beats before Rudy Ray's vocals come in?

Yeah, see what you mean, it is deffo the same drum pattern. That vocal is familiar from something too.

Mister_DJ
24th May 2005, 07:55 PM

Deffo Noel I think you've nailed it there. Nice one - top ID.

I wonder if the opera bit is part of Nightmoves - "Transdance" which is next in the mix. Don't have a copy on vinyl tho (wish i did...:p ) - Anyone have a copy to confirm/deny?

Mart

Mister_DJ
24th May 2005, 08:14 PM
I've got #16 on a Ron Hardy set & on the Suenomartino tracklists they've got it down as one of the mixes of Farley Funk's version.. not entirely sure about that meself tho listening to it again now :confused:

I not sure it is either.

There you go I've said that now so it prolly will be :rolleyes:

There's a Ron Hardy re edit of Isaac Hayes that I've not heard but from what I can find Ron only had his own tape of it so why JJP would have it??

Love it tho whoever did it.

Mart

CHoCi
24th May 2005, 08:42 PM
Hey Bunker, got a Vakuum after 1989 with IDing Music ? ;)

10 Mp3 is DEN HARROW - (Groove) Don't Break My Heart
BABY RECORDS IT BR 54082

last one could be
Philly Cream - Love Can't Turn Around (Dub Mix) on Cotillion

Cheers :mexican:
http://funzt.org/~choci/groby.JPG

Konspiracy
24th May 2005, 09:17 PM
Deffo Noel I think you've nailed it there. Nice one - top ID.

I wonder if the opera bit is part of Nightmoves - "Transdance" which is next in the mix. Don't have a copy on vinyl tho (wish i did...:p ) - Anyone have a copy to confirm/deny?

Mart

Ive got something called Trancedance, an 80s 12, I'll have a look

BUNKERHEADZ
25th May 2005, 01:39 AM
Hey Bunker, got a Vakuum after 1989 with IDing Music ? ;)

BABY RECORDS IT BR 54082

LOL, nah after '93 all is gone ;)

Damn, Den Harrow, why didn't it came up in my twisted mind :|

Mister_DJ
26th May 2005, 08:01 AM
Hey Bunker, got a Vakuum after 1989 with IDing Music ?

BABY RECORDS IT BR 54082

last one could be
Philly Cream - Love Can't Turn Around (Dub Mix) on Cotillion

Nice one Choci! Thankyou! Top ID. Nice tune that :)

Are u 100% its Philly Cream? Only samples I can find are of the main mix with a female vocal.

Mart

Mister_DJ
26th May 2005, 08:01 AM
Ive got something called Trancedance, an 80s 12, I'll have a look

N1 Neil, cheers!

Mart

Noel
26th May 2005, 07:13 PM
There's a Ron Hardy re edit of Isaac Hayes that I've not heard but from what I can find Ron only had his own tape of it so why JJP would have it??Deffo not Ron's edit. I have it on mp3 if you want it. :)

Mister_DJ
26th May 2005, 11:07 PM
I have it on mp3 if you want it. :)

Sent u a pm...:thumbsup:

Mart

CHoCi
28th May 2005, 11:19 AM
hm hm hm

last one must be to 80%
JM Silk - Love can turn around
Soundsample is very bad, it is difficult to compare

The Difference between Jackmasters and JM Silk's Interpretation: the Silk Version is much deeper than the Original. Your Sample Sounds very deep.

:mexican:

BUNKERHEADZ
28th May 2005, 05:04 PM
You might be right there Choci, I just had a listen to my JM Silk LP and it is deffo the I Can't version of JM Silk.

dunno wich mix tho

Mister_DJ
31st May 2005, 07:21 AM
I was sure I had this but can't find it :'( . Wonder tho if its the E Minor mix off this...

http://www.discogs.com/release/427161

Nice one Choci/Bunkerz will check it out....:thumbsup:

Mart

pluto
31st May 2005, 04:32 PM
I was sure I had this but can't find it :'( . Wonder tho if its the E Minor mix off this...

http://www.discogs.com/release/427161

Nice one Choci/Bunkerz will check it out....:thumbsup:

Mart
possibly... i've just checked my copy of eb minor on this and it sounds similar but without the vocal http://www.discogs.com/release/139883