PDA

View Full Version : monster track 92ish 2-xtreme?

bod1212
5th May 2005, 09:07 PM
been lookin for a copy of this track for a long time i believe its by 2-xtreme and its on the extremity ep but i dont know what the tracks called and if it was ever pressed on anything else? hope you can help this tracks a proper tuneeee :thumbsup:

Mike
5th May 2005, 10:54 PM
Here is the EP you're after

http://www.discogs.com/release/117858

As you can see from the discogs info, none of the tracks have names.

One of the tunes off the EP (I think it's the one in your clip) is also available on a 4 track compilation called warehouse magic, looks like a bootleg but apparently it was legit. Probably cheaper to try and track this down than pay the silly money you see the original EP sell for on ebay, on the odd occasion it turns up.

bod1212
6th May 2005, 05:29 PM
Thanks for that, gonna have a look about for warehouse magic but think if i really want it that bad im gonna have to bite the bullet and pay silly money, just checked it on bra records site and they want 200 quid for it, AAAGGHH!.saw a copy go on ebay for £150 a couple of weeks ago, but thought someone might have bootlegged it. Thanks again Mike :thumbsup:

sy69
12th May 2005, 05:33 PM
there was a copy on ebay last week not sure if its finished or not,bra records arent that good imo

Gav
25th May 2005, 03:08 PM
there is talk of this being repressed, check out groovefinder records in Portsmouth www.groovfinder.co.uk Barry the guy who owns the shop is the guy who wrote/produced the ep, he was talking a while back of doing some more presses from the original plates, but he is one lazy f**cker so I never get too excited! Probably better off just biting the bullet on this one mate! :'(

Mike
25th May 2005, 03:54 PM
From what I remember he's been talking about re-pressing it for at least 2-3 years now but nothing's ever materialised ... I wouldn't hold your breath !!