PDA

View Full Version : f.a.o. ab45

pluto
16th April 2005, 10:15 AM
iv'e got an id for you on one of the tapes you put up ages ago...... been doing my head in until dance m played it last night...... trouble is i can't find your original post lol................
(bear with me on this lol) ... has the same synth sound as manix - 88 to piano(just in a different pattern) ... with sort of electronic splish splash noises over the beat...... in the background is a twisted sample of kraftwerk - numbers...... and a female vocal singing " ooh yeah ooh ooh ooh, ooh yeah".
if you know the one i'm on about iv'e written it down and will sort it when i get home :wave:

ab45
16th April 2005, 04:10 PM
iv'e got an id for you on one of the tapes you put up ages ago...... been doing my head in until dance m played it last night...... trouble is i can't find your original post lol................
(bear with me on this lol) ... has the same synth sound as manix - 88 to piano(just in a different pattern) ... with sort of electronic splish splash noises over the beat...... in the background is a twisted sample of kraftwerk - numbers...... and a female vocal singing " ooh yeah ooh ooh ooh, ooh yeah".
if you know the one i'm on about iv'e written it down and will sort it when i get home :wave:

nice one plutes:)
ive got a idea which one it is ill have a look to see if i can find the clip on me PC.
Cheers for remembering m8
:thumbsup:

ab45
16th April 2005, 04:18 PM
Erm is it this one m8??? if not ill keep lookin lol :thumbsup: :D

Cheers m8

pluto
16th April 2005, 05:03 PM
lol that's the fella......
revision volume 2 - ooh yeah

listen to the clip...... i think dance m likes this tune :D

ab45