PDA

View Full Version : do you know this 92/3 track..??

dazza808
8th April 2005, 01:48 PM
...now i aint got a sample but this one has been lodged in my head for the best part of 12 years,just thought i'd give it a go as there are many on here that know their shit...

it's a progressive house tune from 92/3,i had it on a darren emerson tape from back2basics,it contains a synth breakdown to die for,and the breakdown comes from a andy garcia/richard gere movie called "internal affairs"...after the breakdown it has a bird saying "power" echoing every now and again...

not much to go on...but if you have it and have seen the movie you'll know it...it's all about that sample synth breakdown...

here's hoping...

dodgymix
8th April 2005, 04:00 PM
there's a tune from 93 on "cowboy records" called
boomshanka "do you have the power"

but the vocal is that full title "do you have the power", it has a great piano breakdown on it, it was a big unknown of mine for about 5 years

dodgymix
8th April 2005, 04:05 PM
if that doesn't help, check the mp3's on htf

http://www.htfr.com/search/?artist=&title=power&label=&comments=&category=&yearfrom=1991&yearto=1993&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=38&y=11

i've searched for songs with "power" in the title from 91/93, there's about 6 mp3 to listen too!!!

dazza808
8th April 2005, 04:25 PM
there's a tune from 93 on "cowboy records" called
boomshanka "do you have the power"

but the vocal is that full title "do you have the power", it has a great piano breakdown on it, it was a big unknown of mine for about 5 yearsyour a star mate...believe me if you aint got it you want it...it's that cowboy/limbo era for sure...

the breakdown is a proper spine tingler...it's from internal affairs the movie,i watched the movie years later and when the music started playing on the movie the hairs on the back of my neck stood up... :fekked:

dazza808
8th April 2005, 05:00 PM
if that doesn't help, check the mp3's on htf

http://www.htfr.com/search/?artist=&title=power&label=&comments=&category=&yearfrom=1991&yearto=1993&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=38&y=11

i've searched for songs with "power" in the title from 91/93, there's about 6 mp3 to listen too!!!it's none of them mate...just checked them out...whats the bet it's on of them that don't have a mp3 sample... :S