PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious white label id!

Jiglo
6th April 2005, 05:46 PM
In 1991, I bought this record from Eastern Bloc. It was a white label and on the sleeve it Said: ARIEL - SEA OF BEATS.

I found another copy of Ariel - 'Sea Of Beats' the other day and bought it because mine's quite worn now. It has all the same mixes as mine has, but all the tracks sound nothing like it - in other words it's a different track completely. The new copy has to be Ariel - 'Sea Of Beats', because it's a general release record - complete with picture sleeve and a proper label, so as anybody any idea what this could be (taken from the white label)?

Biskit
6th April 2005, 05:57 PM
this is 'Phase - Liberation Malfunction' :thumbsup:

Jiglo
6th April 2005, 06:02 PM
Sorry, it sound distorted, please try this version :thumbsup:

Jiglo
6th April 2005, 06:04 PM
this is 'Phase - Liberation Malfunction' :thumbsup:

Cheers Biskit :thumbsup:

It sounded really distorted when I played it, so thought i'd better upload it again.

Cheers,

Jiglo :D

zoom
7th April 2005, 06:18 PM
Ariel??? Hmmmm....

I seem to remember this band being interviewed on the 808 state show years ago, If i remember right, they then changed there name to something else soon after. Is this an early incarnation of N-joi or one of the new acts of that time??

Konspiracy
8th April 2005, 09:28 AM
Ariel??? Hmmmm....

I seem to remember this band being interviewed on the 808 state show years ago, If i remember right, they then changed there name to something else soon after. Is this an early incarnation of N-joi or one of the new acts of that time??

Ariel were the Chemical Brothers before they changed their name :thumbsup: